The Related Word Game - 2017!

friday the 13th -> quatorzieme

My neighbour asked me if my daughter could be the quatorzieme for his (playboy) son. Quite dangerous question since we met in forest and I carried a gun. Then he said that a quatorzieme is a 14th guest in case there 13 at table.

So wasn't the question to be the 14th girlfriend.

• zomgod! 1
5 hours ago, chattius said:

friday the 13th -> quatorzieme

My neighbour asked me if my daughter could be the quatorzieme for his (playboy) son. Quite dangerous question since we met in forest and I carried a gun. Then he said that a quatorzieme is a 14th guest in case there 13 at table.

So wasn't the question to be the 14th girlfriend.

quatorzieme -> lucky

yeeks... :oooo: neighbor didn't realize how lucky he was 
:eek:

gogo

myrtle beach -> Wadden Sea

Germany's Atlantic coast. At low tide the water reveals a large muddy beach and you can walk from mainland to the islands. Before I went firefighter at naval air wing I was weapon officer on subhunter helicopters and planes. We did some SAR flights for tourists who were surprised by high tide while not yet back to main land.

There are some places which allow swimming, but I always liked to walk on the wadden sea at low tide. See the houses atthe horizon? You can reach them walking at low tide.

Wattwanderung-Hooge-04.jpg

At lowest tide and the reason I like the place:

csm_Ringelg%C3%A4nse-auf-Hallig-Hooge-c-

But so it looks at high tide. And there are dangerous and strong currents.

50623544_6.jpg

3 hours ago, chattius said:

myrtle beach -> Wadden Sea

Germany's Atlantic coast. At low tide the water reveals a large muddy beach and you can walk from mainland to the islands. Before I went firefighter at naval air wing I was weapon officer on subhunter helicopters and planes. We did some SAR flights for tourists who were surprised by high tide while not yet back to main land.

There are some places which allow swimming, but I always liked to walk on the wadden sea at low tide. See the houses atthe horizon? You can reach them walking at low tide.

Wattwanderung-Hooge-04.jpg

At lowest tide and the reason I like the place:

csm_Ringelg%C3%A4nse-auf-Hallig-Hooge-c-

But so it looks at high tide. And there are dangerous and strong currents.

50623544_6.jpg

Beach walking at low tide is one of my familys favorite summer activiaties... theres no show on netflix that equals walking along a moist grainy shore and looking at al the animals and plants the environment brings literally to our feet.

Wadden Sea -> Panama

Fam Vacation Panama Last Year

IMG_4329.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg