Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

20 minutes ago, Klaxons said:

is it possible to save minimap settings and active buffs between game launches?

Those pieces are completely out of the savegame structure. Given my experiments with mount precedence, I'd rather not touch that.

22 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

complelely different phrase conventions. Haulin' ass, gettin' paid.

Can't you just add invisible letter at the end then? Right after last one. Maybe not "space" but something without graph interpretation.

Edited by Klaxons

It's strange to see that Undead Legion sword reversed like that. I was sure we tested that sword for dual wielding (to be fair to the devs it was meant for right hand use only, by skeletons), and for that matter, I'm certain I rotated the icon as well.

3 hours ago, Klaxons said:

Can't you just add invisible letter at the end then? Right after last one.

If only those were separate phrases. The approach to phrase creation is unique in this game, worthy of a medal. Or a permanent confinement to Bodaibo. It's like a constructor, they use template ID parts to build a phrase ID, then an ID hash is generated and checked against global.res. And some... individual decided, that damage type IDs are no different from armor type IDs. It's a core level phrase building deficiency. Languages have different adjective declension levels. 

That ancient king from the Bible and his hubris...

4 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

I see, CMP content not present(in this particular instance - graphics13.zip). So one does still need the CMP 1.60 installed first.

Is there enoght changes to "trash" created character, or is it safe to update?

Had the same problem but what I did was to unistal and delete all of the raining files to have a clean instal for cmp and addendum and solved the invisible icons , red items ,etc. Also can you add specific info for c arts? ,  ho much x% or flat is increased/decreased ? . Wiki has vanilla info about the modifiers for the c arts .

1 hour ago, cosminkz said:

Also can you add specific info for c arts?

The amount of property strings a CA description window has is hard-coded to 4 in structurally rigid way, no feasible expansion possible. It used to be even worse in vanilla, but since CMP 1.60 every CA can have up to 4 property strings.

Is there any way to download clear CM in zipped archive instead of cringe exe? I get it on Steam russian community page so anything is possable inside. Also it doesn't want to "install" itself on top of Addendium or inside of free folder.

Edited by Klaxons
4 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

The amount of property strings a CA description window has is hard-coded to 4 in structurally rigid way, no feasible expansion possible. It used to be even worse in vanilla, but since CMP 1.60 every CA can have up to 4 property strings.

No luck in here but what about a pdf document or a small wiki for the custom spells that you plan to release ? It will help when creating the builds , knowing how much percent or flat the modifier has determines which one you can chose.

Now I am using a guide for DM build.

dm1.thumb.PNG.37145dda3e00a58e53ace751fa2042af.PNG

dm2.PNG.150f7cfc2196dd7937a01f2af1c38e1b.PNG

1 hour ago, Klaxons said:

During quest "Days goes by" after Ambul became ghost and attacks you he remains invincible

Yep, a known one, expected to be gone by the next release. The game's quest scripting system is a "bit" shoddy. A temporary solution - if you save/reload you should be able to kill him. 

3 hours ago, cosminkz said:

what about a pdf document or a small wiki for the custom spells that you plan to release ?

I think, I'll look into the wiki option upon the final release. I prefer to document something I no longer intend to alter. 

On 7/20/2021 at 4:14 PM, dimitrius154 said:

I think, I'll look into the wiki option upon the final release. I prefer to document something I no longer intend to alter. 

We can create a brand new tree for you within the wiki just like we did for flix’x  Diablo mod .. It would branch off from first page like it does now

💪

gogo

Something strange is about secondary quests markers update on map. Mostly after changing quest goal or completing it, the quest mark may not update or not disappear until you manually rechange active quest.

This is a common problem, not for some particular quests.

Edited by Klaxons
9 hours ago, Klaxons said:

Yes, it's a known bug, one of many. One of the few reasons, why I think one should not be coding(or, judging by the recently finished new Berlin Airport, making construction plans) while drinking beer.

Edited by dimitrius154
1 hour ago, dimitrius154 said:

Yes, it's a known bug, one of many. One of the few reasons, why I think one should not be coding(or, judging by the recently finished new Berlin Airport, making construction plans) while drinking beer.

Is this unrepairable? I believe by now it's possible to decode and change at least something in game exe.

On 7/22/2021 at 6:55 PM, Klaxons said:

Something strange is about secondary quests markers update on map. Mostly after changing quest goal or completing it, the quest mark may not update or not disappear until you manually rechange active quest.

At least you HAVE quest markers.  He, he      Even the quest givers are absent for me..  I went so far as uninstalling and re-installing the game.  put the CM patch in (properly, with the CM-enable file - how else could I?  *smile*)  then I put the addendum on top of everything. Now one thing I did do that makes me wonder if that's where I messed up - the Addendum file I downloaded at a password - I use the mod enabler for whatever mod I use and I was thinking the password would mess with the enabler, so I made a blank folder and pasted the contends of the Addendum file into. I named the folder Add, rather than the whole word. So now I'm thinking maybe I should just paste the contents into the Sacred 2 folder....                  Hmmm,,, but then I think I'm thinking too much and I'm overlooking something obvious.. Anyone have any ideas?

8 hours ago, dark471 said:

So now I'm thinking maybe I should just paste the contents into the Sacred 2 folder

That would be the preferable solution. Also, legacy characters are not supported due to how the character file structure works.

No legacy file used. I made sure to double check how this file was re-acting to existing characters and started a mew seraphim.    The first indication of a problem was right outside the Seraphim Tower - as she's leaving, 2 guards accost her.    The guards aren't there I neither are any quest-givers...... the game gets kind of lonely with no little     ?!     anywhere.    *smile*     I guess I'll keep messing with it for a while;    see what I come up with.

Thanks and thanks for the file, I was looking forward to trying out those 3 extra skill slots.   I'll find something..  I've re-installed Windows a few times because I was bored and convinced myself that this would speed Windows up      Sure, sure.. Re-installing Sacred won't hurt. Might even "speed it up."  he, he

Edited by dark471
I just wanted to add something

Hello, maybe this question has already been raised, my game crashes with the Dark Side mod enabled. Has anyone encountered this problem and how to solve it

• The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured