Sign in to follow this  
gogoblender

Diablo 2 Fallen Icon Update for SacredWiki Index

Hot damn that could not have been easy, carving all those edges on that logo.  :3lmao:

Well done, and much respect for making that front and center.

• Like! 1

On 6/26/2020 at 7:54 PM, Flix said:

Hot damn that could not have been easy, carving all those edges on that logo.  :3lmao:

Well done, and much respect for making that front and center.

Glad you approve @Flix:lujate:  It's a much deserved placement.  

At first I was going to ask you to provide something but thought maybe you've worked enough with all that you're doing.  So I managed as best I could.  I really would have liked to have done a better job though.  I noticed that the wallpaper you have for D2Fallen has a a nice pro cutout of the D2Fallen logo on top of the cartoonish S2 map...  I think I've asked you before but can't remeber for sure...  Does a version of the D2Fallen logo exist with an already cutout/transparent background?  Would love to work with an original if it exists.  :drool:

On 6/26/2020 at 6:43 PM, gogoblender said:

@Flix

Schot just just carved out the Diablo 2 Fallen artwork.

What do you guys think?

Definitely better than just a link, and more eye candy for the fans!

old page

VS ... 

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/SacredWiki

fallenwiki.jpg

20 hours ago, Dragon Brother said:

Looks pretty!

14 hours ago, Androdion said:

Tasty as hell! :dance2:

Thanks guys!  :gogo:

35 minutes ago, Schot said:

At first I was going to ask you to provide something but thought maybe you've worked enough with all that you're doing.  So I managed as best I could.  I really would have liked to have done a better job though.  I noticed that the wallpaper you have for D2Fallen has a a nice pro cutout of the D2Fallen logo on top of the cartoonish Sacred 2 map...  I think I've asked you before but can't remeber for sure...  Does a version of the D2Fallen logo exist with an already cutout/transparent background?  Would love to work with an original if it exists. 

I still have the .xcf project file from when I created the logo.  You should be able to get manipulate it however you need, assuming you have GIMP.  You may disappointed by my scissor-fu if you examine the layers though.  :3lmao:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ecNA3br8TZMimptGkFdn2kY4JGY2yKgQ/view?usp=sharing

• Thanks! 1

Hehe, I promise not to talk about your layers.  :scare2::3lmao:

Ah!  I see now.  But...  How were the 2DF wallpapers made?  Are these from a different project?

NewFDMbackground2.jpgNewFDMbackground.jpg

Do you have these project files?  *fingers crossed*  :bounce:

How were the 2DF wallpapers made?  Are these from a different project?

Absolutely no idea.  I didn't make those wallpapers at all, boss.  You did.  :Cherna_24:

• Like! 1

I was actually wondering who conceived and executed the icon now... course its you Schot! lol this game's history is so long now... I remember that we had shut down the forum for a day or so? And just got this new skin and made a new theme background for Flix's Mod... ahhh, now I see we could also have applied it to the Wiki back then.. 

All good stuff comes to return

:superman:

gogo