Best location/area/region for item farming?

Currently playing a level 105 Inquisitor (EE 3.0 enabled), focused on the Disgraced Gods set (for the % Life Leech) with 2 missing pieces from it since level 50-ish.

What's the best location/area/region in the game for valuable items farming? (Except Guardians farming since I don't have a % Life Leech modifier and it takes tons of time to kill them while risking useless deaths).

Note that I have around +60% chance to find valuables from Sacred relics as well some equipment (not that it matters that much, just mentioning :D)

• Like! 1

Basically any region that has a high density of champions is good for item farming. The path between Entruag and Zazaruik, Southern Hissil'Ta, some areas in the Desert, the Jungle has a lot of champions as well. If you have access to the Orc Cave that's also a good option, but playing those regions with Super Spawn gives you more bang for the buck than doing runs in the Cave.

• Thanks! 1

In EE, quests provide a good chance of getting set items as a reward.  I don't mean the static rewards, but just the basic "chance for good drop" that will trigger in addition to whatever the static quest reward is.

• Like! 1
10 hours ago, Androdion said:

Basically any region that has a high density of champions is good for item farming. The path between Entruag and Zazaruik, Southern Hissil'Ta, some areas in the Desert, the Jungle has a lot of champions as well. If you have access to the Orc Cave that's also a good option, but playing those regions with Super Spawn gives you more bang for the buck than doing runs in the Cave.

I used to farm Orc Cave when I wasn't using the EE mod and it worked well, except that it was a bit boring to be honest (don't judge me :D). I feel like you now win more from the super spawn, not gonna lie. Will surely try your locations soon! Thanks for responding! 

• Like! 1
3 hours ago, desm said:

I would add that the beginning of the Cursed Forest is good (doing the 3~4 quests of start till the deadly demonic Eyes), good chance of drop + good quest rewards and the Grunwald Forest is good too, in freeplay, you do the 2 quests, Adventures in Forest ( http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Adventures_in_the_Forest ).

Thanks! The Cursed Forest is more likely an experience-farm location for me (those constructs with the superspawn are always juicy) and I feel like those champion demonic eyes quickly kill me, even though I have Armor Lore, Constitution and Toughness all mastered. Also pumping up Vitality each level since the start. Now having around 16.000 HP and 10.000 resistance but I still feel squishy without a %Lifeleech source.

3 hours ago, Flix said:

In EE, quests provide a good chance of getting set items as a reward.  I don't mean the static rewards, but just the basic "chance for good drop" that will trigger in addition to whatever the static quest reward is.

Does this apply to 1 star quests as well? Or just 3-4+ stars ones like in the vanilla version? I don't mean vanilla 1 or 2 star-quests doesn't have the chance to trigger a valuable drop (I got a few from the Sloeford quests long ago), but even with EE on, I feel like I was getting more valuables from random chests/barrels/treasures around the map rather than doing quests. I assume it's just me being super unlucky :sob:

1 hour ago, RavenLight said:

I used to farm Orc Cave when I wasn't using the EE mod and it worked well, except that it was a bit boring to be honest (don't judge me :D). I feel like you now win more from the super spawn, not gonna lie. Will surely try your locations soon! Thanks for responding! 

I loved doing Orc Cave with friends online at the time :D Ambush!

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. yah it can get kinda  old fast though :cry: 

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, Androdion said:

I can vouch for this as well, it's an easy and rewarding run. And it has a boss in the middle with some really nice chests too.

What boss do you refer to? You mean the Grunwald Dragon or another boss I never knew about? :huh: