Please consider me to be a member of your fine fellowship - I promise I will be a good boy. I am a good guy :D

I will be playing Sacred.

Now the short version;

PFFFTT let me in, you know you want me!! hehe

Begging now.........

And begging a little more..............

Hey Zen, great to see your app here :D...You need 2 nominations for candidacy with1 month probationary time, after that you are in the D.a.r.k so to speak :D Best way to get to know us and us you is by just joining in here on the boards and hopefully we can catch you playing in game :D

Good to see you know Funki from here, don't worry if all gets too much, Funki is also our Forum and in game therapist ;)

Hope you'll have fun here and Welcome once again :D

Good to see youe interest in joining FDM! :D

You know the old rule the more you post the fasterwe get to know you the faster you get your nominations. :D

Well met my Zen friend. :D

Great to see a friend of Funki's signing up! I couldn't help but notice your favorite pizza topping and what you want for your birthday Zen... I hope Funkilicious likes pizza! :D

Feel free to sharpen your leet posting skillz in the public forums. It's a great area to get to know the folks here and mingle a bit. :D

DarkMatters General Public Forums

Oh and when you get Sacred you can splatter bad dudes with us in the weekly Sunday event.

Kamikaze Sunday!

Take care! :D

Hi there Zen, and thanks for the application.

We are looking for a good level of interest in forum presence as well as interest in the game. Please don't hesitate to visit our intro section where you can find a good number of threads to post to while make the acquaintances of the many fine peeps here.

Enjoy the boards, and hoping so see more of you!

:)

gogo

Oh and when you get Sacred you can splatter bad dudes with us in the weekly Sunday event.

Kamikaze Sunday!

:) does that mean Schot you are changing the time and day for Kami (do I hear olly olly timeslot:)) :whip:'cos Zen is from Australia too :)

Edited by Funkilicious