Long story short, i bought GW today. and got very sad a few mins later

Erling

well... a few waks ago I went to my ''sacred'' store (as I like to call it bcos thats the place I bought my UW and my Plus sacred's :) )

anyway they said they didnt have it anymore when I figured I wanted to buy a new account, I got a bit grumpy and all that and went home.

and today I figured I maybe buy GW bcos I am in a GW supported clan and all and I was still angry at my ''sacred'' store so I walked past it and went to another electronics store and bought GW for 300 norwegian Kroners (60 american dollars) and on the way back I thought I go in my ''sacred'' store and tease them with my bag from the other store to show them I bought something at the other store and not at their place, and there I saw that GW was 100 (20 american dollars) kroners cheaper and they had sacred gold again to 100 kroners, and ofc I only had brought arounf 350(70 american dollars) kroners with me so I couldent afford sacred :) but if I had went in that store first I could bought both games for same price as the gw I bought!

:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... a few waks ago I went to my ''sacred'' store (as I like to call it bcos thats the place I bought my UW and my Plus sacred's :P )

anyway they said they didnt have it anymore when I figured I wanted to buy a new account, I got a bit grumpy and all that and went home.

and today I figured I maybe buy GW bcos I am in a GW supported clan and all and I was still angry at my ''sacred'' store so I walked past it and went to another electronics store and bought GW for 300 norwegian Kroners (60 american dollars) and on the way back I thought I go in my ''sacred'' store and tease them with my bag from the other store to show them I bought something at the other store and not at their place, and there I saw that GW was 100 (20 american dollars) kroners cheaper and they had sacred gold again to 100 kroners, and ofc I only had brought arounf 350(70 american dollars) kroners with me so I couldent afford sacred :cry: but if I had went in that store first I could bought both games for same price as the gw I bought!

:P

:(:devil:

600KR?! thats £30! its only £20 here (400KR)

I'm sorry about that mate...

:(

~Doom

This is what you do

Buy the second Guild Wars cheap from the other store...then return it to the first store...the one that you bought your game from...and tell them you want a refund giving them the game from the second store ^^

They get an unopened game...and you pay a lesser price

:devil:

gogo

p.s. Erling, great to see you're into that game. I miss GW so much. It was probably even a better online experience that Sacred... we had to give it up when the time came around to ramp up for Sacred 2. I hope you have an awesome time...and who knows...maybe one day it would be fun to check out the game. It's online world is incredible, and having to work with a team is unbelievably satisfying when it works great.

Oh bad luck Erling. Ack! :devil:

I'd go with the suggestions here and try to get a refund. Then you can have both games and GW is loads of fun! :P

Oh erling...I'm sorry.

LOL I feel lucky. It is only 10 Dollars here. :bow:

I hate you :P

I've spent $300 on guild wars, and yoy tell me its only $10 there!!

:help:

~Doom

Oh erling...I'm sorry.

LOL I feel lucky. It is only 10 Dollars here. :bow:

I hate you :P

:help:

~Doom

Ohhh nonono. Don't hate me :woot: 10 Dolars is Sacred here. Not the GW.

haha 10 got me wondering also, I concidred running over to Hungary for a few hours mass shoping games :help:

PS: Gogo it's only the first one, the one with the name its hard to write and remember :bow:

Edited by Erling
PS: Gogo it's only the first one, the one with the name its hard to write and remember :P

That would be Prophecies...........I know because the *Post it Note* I have stuck on my monitor tells me so :4rofl:

stubbs

Oh erling...I'm sorry.

LOL I feel lucky. It is only 10 Dollars here. :)

I hate you ;)

:P

~Doom

Ohhh nonono. Don't hate me :P 10 Dolars is Sacred here. Not the GW.

I kinda realised after I posted, but oh good, I like you again!

:4rofl:

~Doom

P.S. Whoa more than $300 £50 for prophecies special edition £40 for all the other 3 and 3 pre order packs for £6 thats $354

P.S. Whoa more than $300 £50 for prophecies special edition £40 for all the other 3 and 3 pre order packs for £6 thats $354[/color]

Probably more given the relative weakness of the dollar.

hello hello........who's that down in the lower left hand corner Erling? :)

and just to further comment.........being a monk in GW is one of the worst jobs you can undertake to do.

Every stupid dope that dies will blame you, even though it was their fault.

And you have to spend the whole game watching peoples red bars. You don't get to enjoy much of the scenery. :)

The only bonus being a monk is that you get invited into pug's lots. ;)

But good luck anyway mate.......I'm sure you will be a great monk. :)

stubbs

lol good pics gogo, I am doing my own little experiment with monk/necro as u can see in my skill bar :)

and yesh stubbe u got that complain in right before the camera :) and yesh I experienced what u say, but many get quiet when I pwn the enemies twice harder than them :)

AS I died twice today trying to get through the frost gate .... and still havent made it at level 15 , no GW is not easy , its fun though

O_o sorry very offtopic but, I can come and help mom :) I am lions arch level 12 :) ... sorry if u take it as teasint, its an error with the 16.0 model...

edit: spelling

Edited by Erling
hello hello........who's that down in the lower left hand corner Erling? :)

and just to further comment.........being a monk in GW is one of the worst jobs you can undertake to do.

Every stupid dope that dies will blame you, even though it was their fault.

And you have to spend the whole game watching peoples red bars. You don't get to enjoy much of the scenery. :)

The only bonus being a monk is that you get invited into pug's lots. ;)

But good luck anyway mate.......I'm sure you will be a great monk. :)

stubbs

tbh, all that is worth it when you get a good party, that knows what they are doing, and then congratulates you on not letting a single guy get killed on the thunderhead keep mission, and being the best monk that two of them had ever played with. it just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and totally lets you ignore the 35k you just spent on unsuccessful 55hp UW farming trips XD.

so yeh, stick with it erling, and when you start getting into pug's (random parties for missions) you need to start learning how to be a successful healer, otherwise, they will just not even bother and quit before you finish it. otherwise, experiment all ya want XD.

Hi everyone

To keep the threads on topic, I split and merged the GW posts from the Hellgate thread into this one to keep the information for GuildWars together.

Hope this helps with your gaming.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Welcome to the Wonderful world of Guild Wars Erling and Genenut.....

Moonwatcher and I are avid players there so if you ever find yourselves in need of a couple of decent RANGERS give us a shout ingame and we will come help.

Stargazer IN GAME NAME = Raevenn Moonstarre

Moonwatcher IN GAME NAME = Elwyn Moonwatcher

We are usually on every weekend we are Central Timezone USA

Still waiting and hoping that GOGO and SCHOTS will come back ingame and play again. They run WONDERFUL WARRIOR and NECROMANCER characters. We both miss playing with them as we can never seem to get our Sacred toons up to playing on Kamakaze Sundays with the right levels....Plus Moonwatchers new puter doesn't seem to like Sacred :( . Well hope to see either or both of you ingame or anyone else from D.A.R.K. just add us to friends list and give us an ingame shout :viking: !

We both own all 4 campaigns and have rangers, dervishes, monks, mesmers, and necro's, at different levels and stages of all 4 games so should be able to keep up with whatever you have going on. LOL :drinks:

Edited by stargazer

Erling isn't the only one... :viking:

gw009.jpg

Me and my wonderful bodyguards ^____~ Aka my BF and his heroes (he helped me get from Ascalon to Lion's Arch O_o just because I wanted to go shopping there :( ).

I can't get over how funny that little guy looks like! So only a pic of him atm.

P.S. Erling you just need more practise how to be a good Monk, because Mini was level 4 and had no trouble whatsoever keeping me and him alive and fighting off like 3 - 4 Charr mobbing him at the same time! :drinks:

P.S. Erling you just need more practise how to be a good Monk, because Mini was level 4 and had no trouble whatsoever keeping me and him alive and fighting off like 3 - 4 Charr mobbing him at the same time! :drinks:

yeah I did some makeover today, lol he was primary necro before now his pure monk, I keep full partyes alive now :(

PS: I am level 13 now :viking:

lol a little edit: added a picture from right after I died :) -23 moral :) hehe notice the number of enemies here :o was even more a little later on

gw012.jpg

Edited by Erling