Hello Fellow Ancarians

As I said in the Character Screenshot thread that I've been lurking around the wiki and here for awhile so it only seemed logical to join the community. I played the original Sacred for awhile when it first came out but never got any of the expansions or other addons for it. Sacred 2 however has dug it's claws into me and is refusing to let go, Ascaron has created something very beautiful with this game and I wait eagerly to see the direction it takes them. The wiki and these forums have been a great source of information in my adventures and the reason Ancaria no longer fears the dragons that still roam the land. I look forward to contributing when I can and to reading all of yours.

-Noctos

Hi there Noctos. :4rofl:

I couldn't agree with you more. Sacred 2 really is a wonderful game. Vibrant and alive with so much to do and explore. There have been times when I've just stopped by the ocean shore and enjoyed the view.

I'm gald you've found the forum and wiki of help. Welcome aboard. :cool:

It's great seeing you here Noctos. A fan of Sacred is a friend of ours. I'm happy you found the sites useful, and hope you enjoy the company of the gang here.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:4rofl:

gogo