Brütal Legend

I think I'll give that game a shot, looks like a lot of fun :)

I know it's not your typical game, especially to post here on D.a.r.k, but this might be a nice gaming experience. Like Overlord.

Still have to give that game a try, too. :)

Edited by Timotheus
  • 9 months later...

Demo came out today in Europe and I have to say the demo was really great.

I really loved the universe, fun and music. For everyone that didn't try it yet you should really check it out if you love beatem all games and metal music.

Thank god Tim found this. This is a must get on my list, I mean what could get better: jack black doing voice-over for main character, killing people with a guitar and axe, heavy metal music, and having a pimped out car to go with it all. Only thing are that the graphics are a bit cartoonish, and combat looks kinda akward. Sweet find tho :)

Since the video in the first post no longer works, is there any chance of either different videos or the name of the game ... or both?

[Added]

Ah, how about both ...

Along with the Brütal Legend FAQ and the Official Brutal Legend Website.

It is apparently not available for the PC though.

Edited by Spock
  • 2 weeks later...

Game came out yesterday! Picked myself up a copy for the 360 and started playing...boy, I had so much fun. Through the entire hour that I played, I was lmao through almost every cutscene, of which there are many. Gameplay is very nice, and graphics are much better than I originally thought. If you were thinking about buying this game, rent it or just make the purchase because you won't reget it.

Off Topic: This also marks the day where I am breaking away from Sacred 2, but I will still be slightly active on the forums. Best of luck gaming to all :)