Hello All!!

My name is Sara, and I currently live in the United States. I'm 22 years old, and have been in love with video games since high school. In my free time, I sit in front of my computer or ps3 and play games, read, or write short stories. Hopefully on day one of them will get published! I'd love to play online with you guys, but I currently do not have internet at home. (I do all my posting at work :P ) Hopefully in the near fuuture I'll fork out the money for internet and possibly see you all in game!

even if I do get internet I'm not sure I can get into the same server, with a majority of you guys over in europe, and me in the states. I doubt I bought the international version because I got it from wal mart. I was just looking for a new pc game and the cover of Sacred 2 drew my attention so I bought it lol. It turns out its a game that does not like to let me sleep. ^.^

Hey hey Kanafire. So nice to read your intro. Even if I've already read so many of your posts. :)

It is unfortunate that you don't have internet and even more so that you have a US game. I have faith that we'll be together eventually though. Until then I guess posting questions and learning together is something we can still do together. :P

don't worry fleet, I'm very good at covering my tracks lol. Besides everyone here at work plays on the net hehe, even my boss. How would I be able to connect to your guys server without buying a new game? Maybe getting a hold of a different cd key? :P

Hey Sara :) I havent lost all hope for EU and US server merging either :P lets have faith. lol. and if you dont mind I would love to read one of your stories :) if you dont want to post it out here, I would still want to get a hold of one :devil: *turns on printer and prepares cookies and cozy chair for story reading*

don't worry fleet, I'm very good at covering my tracks lol. Besides everyone here at work plays on the net hehe, even my boss. How would I be able to connect to your guys server without buying a new game? Maybe getting a hold of a different cd key? :devil:

Oh not a bad idea. It would be wonderful if you were able to join in the fun. :P I'm fairly certain that the Sacred2.com site had at one time provided a link for purchasing Activation keys only. I can't seem to find it but I'm sure if you emailed Ascaron they could tell you. Just make sure to say you want to buy the UK. The publisher is Deep Silver. Good luck with that!

Erling, I would love to let you read some of my work but I would have to email them.....63 pages would not fit in forum lol. I'd email them to you if I could access my email from work which I cant because its BLOCKED :devil:

no net at home?

:P

lol, I go made every time it just flickers here ^^ I'm glad to see you're found us here Sara, and I've enjoyed reading your posts.

Welcome to the forum!

:devil:

gogo