~Warning~

The Gold-ish/Bronze-ish, (Not Yellow, same colour as unique item names), mod found on items can be found on items bought from merchants. If you have very high Bargaining you'll see them more often. I see those unique mods on items, (not jewelry), more often when using very very high Bargaining. I never gave them much thought though since enemy reflect has never been a problem for me. Yet! In game now I can see at the merchant a level 90 helmet with Opponent's chance to reflect melee damage -52.7%. With my Bargaining at 261 and character at level 89 I don't see unique mods on items often at this level. Maybe 1 item per merchant visit has a unique mod on it.

I'd guess it would be better to try for the Yellow mod Chance to reflect: melee if you do melee damage and reflect if you do reflect. Yellow mods are much easier to come by and reflecting is much more useful then simply preventing an enemy reflect.

The funniest occurrence of this modifier I've ever seen:

Throwing Star with:

-45% or so Chance to Reflect Ranged (Blue as a Ranged Weapon Unlock)

-55% or so Chance to Reflect Melee (Gold modifier as random Spawn)...

I did have to wonder when I'd ever need to reduce melee reflection when using a ranged weapon, but it was worth a laugh.

Nice find, I see those every once in a while. Good idea to switch to it if we see a turtle that can reflect ranged.

:)

gogo

Or just hit it with a melee weapon / send your pet to eat it.

Nice bow viper, cool find :D

Edited by D-molisher
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

we need your help.

I've a thread in german SF. There the players post mobs with reflec.

http://forum.sacred-game.com/showpost.php?...mp;postcount=74 its german, but google is.....maybe anyone can translate? :D

Charlvl/-class

CA level

Weapon

Reflected damage

I got pn from Anca, she'll help us but we need more information.

Please post here, maybe you've screens/videos

thx

Chrona

Charlvl/-class

CA level

Weapon

Reflected damage

thx

Chrona

Uh get some bugs less, I make a series of test chars this weekend- around level 20 and throw em at the wicked reflectors.

And make some nice videos - I seriously hope it will help finding the trigger for this annoying isue.

One of my favorits are no go because of this...

Ancestors chambers, because I mostly make magic chars.

My favorit 3 done on all chars:

Legion of undead - Ghost city - Ancestors chambers.

1 They are fun. 2 Gives xp. 3 And are more funn than just slaying all that moves.

Edited by D-molisher

Along the lines of reflecting... found a nasty potential bug I'll have to test better.

On my TG with Combat Alert... was casting it around orcs (don't use it as a buff), and suddenly the Ogre/Orc Champions were reflecting my damage back at me (including leeching) at roughly the 70% I should be reflecting them. I'm wondering if perhaps it was casting on *them* when I was just swapping and right-clicking to cast while targetting them, if this is the case then that's a nasty potential issue.

Hi,

we need your help.

I've a thread in german SF. There the players post mobs with reflec.

http://forum.sacred-game.com/showpost.php?...mp;postcount=74 its german, but google is.....maybe anyone can translate? :)

Charlvl/-class

CA level

Weapon

Reflected damage

thx

Chrona

Blue Champ Turtle:

Charlvl/-class: Seraphim level 142

CA level: Pelting Strikes level 62

Weapon : Dual Wield mace/sword

Reflected damage: I attacked the turtle using 1 pelting strike. The damage was reflected back and took 100% of my divine protection shield and almost 50% of my hp. 1-2 more criticals and my level 141 seraphim would be dead.

Garganthropod:

Charlvl/-class: Dryad level 80

CA level: Tangled Vine level 51, Edaphic Lances level 49 (used together in combo)

Weapon: Pirita's Bone Staff

Reflected damage: The scorpion reflected Edaphic Lances back to my Dryad and killed me in 1 hit.

Hope this helps maybe I can join dmolisher and get some video's this weekend.

The best I can tell, like another posted, the turtle champion shield relfects melee and range weapon Combat Arts. Spells do not appear to be reflected and normal attacks seem to not be reflected either.