Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

wow I had no idea about unlock items. ive been playin Sacred 2 for quite some time now too. can someone pm me the list? I would be forever grateful. and yes this is my first post. great site btw.

Package is being delivered, enjoy :D

thanks!

at first. I wanted to resist. I regarded those codes as a kind of cheat codes - unnecessary help. but I'm being fed up with finding always the same weapons. so, guys, could you please provide me with the new weaponry?

many thanks

You've got spam... Enjoy...

so I recently "sidegraded" from PS3 to PC (wanted to play the game as it was MENT to be played imo WAY more fun this way XD) wondered if these were still available? <3<3

You've got spam... Enjoy..!

so I recently "sidegraded" from PS3 to PC (wanted to play the game as it was MENT to be played imo WAY more fun this way XD) wondered if these were still available? <3<3

lol le side grade

I wonder about this game... a lot of my friends have told me that it's pretty much the most bugged but loved game they play... and they've never played anything on their console for as long as they've played Sacred 2.

So, glad to see you here on the boards friend, happy for that side grade...

Welcome to DarkMatters.

:sigh:

gogo

Hey, If its not too much trouble can I grab a pm with the codes too?

Welcome to Dark Matters...!

You've got spam... Enjoy..! :)

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Dark Matters community,

I'am a Fan of Sacred 2, when the codes of unlockables items was public, I had a copy of this but unfortunately I formated my computer, and I lost those codes.

Someone can send me the codes of all unlocables items pls

I will be very grateful guys :)

ps : sorry, my english sucks, I'm french (I had to use google translator for find the word gratefull, shame on me !)

Hello Dark Matters community,

I'am a Fan of Sacred 2, when the codes of unlockables items was public, I had a copy of this but unfortunately I formated my computer, and I lost those codes.

Someone can send me the codes of all unlocables items pls

I will be very grateful guys :)

ps : sorry, my english sucks, I'm french (I had to use google translator for find the word gratefull, shame on me !)

Done... You've got mail... Enjoy...

And Welcome to Dark Matters!

Edited by wolfie2kX
Welcome to DarkMatters, Ion!

Codes sent!

:dntknw:

gogo

Hey...I was wondering...now Ascaron is bust do we still have to deal in PM's or can they be posted somewhere now...? Since Deep silver has abandoned the game now...

Hey...I was wondering...now Ascaron is bust do we still have to deal in PM's or can they be posted somewhere now...? Since Deep silver has abandoned the game now...

Very good point...although even if that was the case, I think gogo would keep 'em hidden so we can grab new members that way :dntknw:

Very good point...although even if that was the case, I think gogo would keep 'em hidden so we can grab new members that way :dntknw:

@ Dragon Brother: I wouldn't say Deep Silver's abandoned the game entirely. They've ceased development, for sure. But they still issue license keys and probably manufacture a few discs for XBOX, PC and PS3 for retail sale. It doesn't cost them all that much - but they DO make money on sales. The community at large is still strong - and the game is still quite popular - bugs and warts and all. Abandoned would mean cutting everyone off of their Sacred 2 fix and that could be dangerous and problematic as they are working on Sacred 3.

@ Ryanrocker1217: As funny as that may sound - I think you're onto something there. Sheesh.. I only joined up on April 29th 2010, and I'm member 14,586 while ION644 joined up on October 2nd, 2010 - merely 5 months or so later - and he's already member #21,065. That's a difference of 6,479 new members or about 41.5 new members per day. If only one or 2 per day signed up for a copy of the codes, that's still a good reason to keep 'em PM'ed...