Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

Hey...I was wondering...now Ascaron is bust do we still have to deal in PM's or can they be posted somewhere now...? Since Deep silver has abandoned the game now...

Very good point...although even if that was the case, I think gogo would keep 'em hidden so we can grab new members that way :dntknw:

@ Dragon Brother: I wouldn't say Deep Silver's abandoned the game entirely. They've ceased development, for sure. But they still issue license keys and probably manufacture a few discs for XBOX, PC and PS3 for retail sale. It doesn't cost them all that much - but they DO make money on sales. The community at large is still strong - and the game is still quite popular - bugs and warts and all. Abandoned would mean cutting everyone off of their Sacred 2 fix and that could be dangerous and problematic as they are working on Sacred 3.

Ok, I didnt mean abandon making money from it, but they dont really have anything to do with the community side of it anymore...I really doubt they are going to care if people are getting the codes so easily as it is. In any case...gogo...did you ever follow up on this?

I think that with Ascaron going bust and all, it's safe to just publish the damn thiings.

It's a good point you have... I'll chat this up with Brad, and maybe send a pm to Deep Silver... and see if they even give us a response regarding this

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Just stumbled upon this thread and I'm pretty interested in these codes too :viking:. I was wondering though, is it ok to use these on a closed net character? If so, I'd really appreciate the codes if one of you get the chances to send them; it would probably make my low level, bargain-skill free life a lot easier hehe.

Just stumbled upon this thread and I'm pretty interested in these codes too :viking:. I was wondering though, is it ok to use these on a closed net character? If so, I'd really appreciate the codes if one of you get the chances to send them; it would probably make my low level, bargain-skill free life a lot easier hehe.

Ask and ye shall receive... You've got spam.. Enjoy...!

I do not believe these codes will work online - especially on a closed net server.

Actually, yes these codes will work online wolfie. There are better items, but they can be handy for a shopper...some of them have 3 sockets which is nice.

Ok.. I stand corrected..

Hi! Could someone PM me these codes? I've just discovered Sacred 2 - yes I've been living under a rock! :)

I gotcha covered :blink:

Many thanks!

Nice avatar Styker ^^

Welcome to DarkMatters, enjoy the codes, thanks for sending them over Wolfie. It's iffy on the legality of the codes. SIF is not doing it for legal reasons...guess we could say the same... we will ...but actually, it's just great fun to have a post that serves use, inspires some intrigue and gets our community to meet more peeps.

Sacred 2 is a small game, with a tiny community. Posts, excitement and hellos... they're fun and lovely to read, we'll take em!

:P

gogo

Just stumbled upon this thread and I'm pretty interested in these codes too :). I was wondering though, is it ok to use these on a closed net character? If so, I'd really appreciate the codes if one of you get the chances to send them; it would probably make my low level, bargain-skill free life a lot easier hehe.

Ask and ye shall receive... You've got spam.. Enjoy...!

I do not believe these codes will work online - especially on a closed net server.

Thanks, really appreciate it wolfie! :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello. Ive decided to play Sacred 2 once again, and I want the codes, but cant find them anywhere. Would you kindly give me a hand? Thanks in advance ^_^.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

You've got spam.. Enjoy..!

• 2 weeks later...

Curried?

:drool:

gogo

Uh.. No.. Down boy...! Not curried.

Ya know.. Was just thinking how nice it would be to have like a form email in the PM section. Someone wants codes - no problem. Click the PM button, then select the pull down to the email you want, the body is auto populated and you click send.