Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

saw a codelist on the internet with 4-numbers codes like 9520 which do not work,

some peaple say, I need codes like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx which contain 16 numbers.

I tried: unlock xxxx

did I something wrong or do just my codes not work?

if that is the case, could u please send me the codelist you are using per pm?

thanks a lot!

greetings from austria ;-)

saw a codelist on the internet with 4-numbers codes like 9520 which do not work,

some peaple say, I need codes like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx which contain 16 numbers.

I tried: unlock xxxx

did I something wrong or do just my codes not work?

if that is the case, could u please send me the codelist you are using per pm?

thanks a lot!

greetings from austria ;-)

Your pm should help :)

Hmm I just bought my copy a few days ago

I wonder if I could get those weapon codes as well if it's not too much trouble?

I don't know if this makes any difference or not but my copy is Sacred 2 Gold from the DarkMatters store which includes Ice and Blood so I don't know if there is code changes amongst the different versions of Sacred 2 that were released.

Edited by OmegaDL50

Hmm I just bought my copy a few days ago

I wonder if I could get those weapon codes as well if it's not too much trouble?

I don't know if this makes any difference or not but my copy is Sacred 2 Gold from the DarkMatters store which includes Ice and Blood so I don't know if there is code changes amongst the different versions of Sacred 2 that were released.

No differences with the codes, but you now have them :)

• Like! 1
  • 5 months later...

Could you please send these to me as well?

Hi Greymane, welcome to DarkMatters!

I saw that Ryan has pmed you the secret codes, thanks Ry

:thumbsup:

With current status of the game these could probably just be posted now though.

Thanks!

Nevah!

:viking:

gogo

zactly!

Plus...it's activity/action for us on the world's last Sacred franchise english fan site. Keeping stuff like this that invites peeps out to register and chat with us keeps our posting fingers and chat talks in action.

Go Sacred!

:cow_white:

gogo

Could you please send these to me as well? With current status of the game these could probably just be posted now though.

Thanks!

Eh.. Did I miss something? Last I heard, Deep Silver was still in business - and they still own the Sacred franchise... And at last count, they weren't happy with the idea of those codes being published... I could be wrong tho…

it is true about them still being in business. Sacred's not abandon ware, all rules still stand, they are in their for business.

Good, I say...

now get goin on some sacred 3!

:whip:

gogo

Could you please send these to me as well? With current status of the game these could probably just be posted now though.

Thanks!

Eh.. Did I miss something? Last I heard, Deep Silver was still in business - and they still own the Sacred franchise... And at last count, they weren't happy with the idea of those codes being published... I could be wrong tho…

it is true about them still being in business. Sacred's not abandon ware, all rules still stand, they are in their for business.

Good, I say...

now get goin on some sacred 3!

:whip:

gogo

To be honest, Deep Silver doesn't appear to care at all about sacred 2, it seems to me we are more sharing the codes like this in memory of ascaron rather than out of any actual need to have some secrecy about the action.

• 1 month later...

Any chance I could get these unlock codes also? I prolly need instructions too, thanks!

I can send them to you.

You need to open the console with the "º" key (the one left to the 1) and then write: 'unlock <code>' where <code> is the code of the item you want. Note that the " ' " aren't meant to be written.

By the way, I sent you a private message a couple of days ago ^^.

Edited by zalioth