Crash Dead

:4rofl: Hi

A few moments ago my SW bit grass. I am playing HC since a long time so I could manage it but its always a sad thing when the final death cames in a form of crash/connection loss/lag and such.

I was having a nice tea party with the nameless guardians. They werent a too much threat and I was hacking them safe and easy. At the last one suddenly my screen froze and I needed to restart my PC. When starting Sacred it said I am already logged in and I should try it after a few mins again. I did and when I got to the lobby I saw him dead. What a pity.

Now he is gone with all the nice stuff hoarded to him. Just to mention the Denderan set and his dual Vladhandar (or something like that) hammers.

I think I will start him again and I ask you some help with the above mentioned items. If you have any spare denderans level 20-60 I would be really grateful. Dont have any SW sets left anymore to equip the poor sod.

Worst thing is that I was at level 59 - just an inch away from gold and gone to the nameless only to get the last few bits of xp.

ehhh... controlling anger....

Dude, that totally sucks. I remember trying to find the unique mounts quest, another player was doing the orc lands and you decided to take on the guardians. Never though much of it when you left.

That's crappy, Csaszar...and so close too :4rofl:

I don't have any sw equipment to offer, but I do have gold and runes, and I'm in servers now silver. Let's hook up and we can get you started good.

Good luck on next toon mate

:)

gogo

p.s. I'll keep my eyes out for those hammers for you as well... If I remember correctly they drop early and have two gold sockets?

I have it I have it...just checked a toon for you ...Vlandahar's Revenge level 26!

:4rofl:

Csaszar, If you're on server tomorrow I'll hand it over to you.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

I have a few lower level SW items for ya. Send me a whisper on server or join any game u see the name Viper in and ill give em to ya. :4rofl:

sorry for loss...dying like that sucks!

:) Hi

Thanks to the awesome help of you (Schot for example) my new SW is up and running.

I had a bit different build idea this time and aimed him to be a dual wield Frenzied Rampage melee SW. I am at level 35 now and I would appreciate some ideas for his last 3 skills.

I have already taken:

Tactics

Dual wield

Death warrior focus

Malevolent Champion focus

Concentration

Constitution

Armor

so I have 3 skill to pick.

originally I had theese in mind:

Speed lore

Blacksmith

Enhanced Perception

But theese choices will leave me without Toughness for example.

My main buffs are: Grim Resilience and Reflexive Emanation.

What you think is it worth to take speed lore (I am unmounted) and/or Enhanced Perception?

Other choices could be:

Blacksmith

Sword/Hafted ( for the unlockable modifiers)

Toughness

or

Blacksmith

Toughness

Combat Discipline

or anything else?

I would like to hear your opinions please.