Hello all from finland

Hi all im ville from finland im 20 years old and soon il turn to 21 :Just_Cuz_21:

I have been playing sacred 2 since cristmas and have been playing it every day since that : )

I like the dark matter community and would like to join the [D.A.R.K] clan as I play the sacred 2

Hi there Dusty, and welcome to Darkmatters! Great seeing you've got the game, and just to make sure...you are playing EU Hard core servers? This is where Clan D.a.r.k is playing mostly and if that's where your copy of the game takes you too, then hoping to meet up with you in the servers!

If you're interested in applying for our Clan check out our application section here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=262

You'll need a minimum number of posts on this forum as well as meet up with some of our members in the servers before we're able to start up a vote/discussion thread on you.

Glad you found us, enjoy the boards.

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Hi there Dusty. Welcome to DarkMatters. :P

Feel free to ask anything you like here. There are plenty of pro's here and it's a great way for us to get to know each other too. :Just_Cuz_21:

Speaking of questions I have a couple of my own. I'm curious about what sort of Sacred 2 setup you have like if you play Hard Core and on which servers you are playing. EU, EE, US?

Once again nice to meet you!

thx all your so nice : )

I play eu hc closed net and I have been playing you gogo and I think I saw schot aswell last night my

ingame hc main characters name is FeralFox and im level 26 untility TG

I have allso been playing whit other [D.A.R.K] members aswell and they all seemed realy nice ppl ^^

and for the last but not least im having a blast playing whit you guys on hc ^^