Achievements & how to get them

Most of the achievements are fairly obvious (get class x to level 15, any class hit's level 5/35, explore 40% of the world, etc), but some of them seem slightly more tricky, such as the Polytheist, Master Cartographer, City Guide. I think it might be a good idea to have a page (or two) to help people with the trickier achievements. "Unfortunately" I'm on holiday for the next two weeks, so I can't do anything now, but if nothing's been set up by the time I get back, I'll get started on that.

It's a great idea. I know that there's been some focus on achievements lately in MP especially as Campaign has come to have value with the bonus level given to lucky completers. If you're looking at this project, maybe a way of doing this is putting content at the top of the page with meta info on "achievements" and then the list below.

Or, each achievement can even be turned into a link with it's own page on tips and tricks with how to get it.

Happy holidays Llama, safe trip...think of me, will you?

:)

gogo

Defintely would be handy. Now that we know for a fact what each Achievement is it would be great to dress up that wiki page of them. It's been on my mind for a while though unfortunately Dungeon Master and Group Hug are presently broken. :)

Basic plan is to cut out those nifty Achievement icons to put onto the page and copy the descriptions in. Some of them on the wiki don't exist anymore and others have incorrect descriptions. :)

Achievements

P.s.

Have a nice holiday Llama. Dibs on a cool souvenir! ^^

The new achievement pix in the ingame journal are beautiful. Hope you can get them out Schot, they'd look great in the wiki. Ascaron did a great job on these.

th_achieve.jpg

:)

gogo

Yeah, personally I think we should have the current Achievement page as it is (though corrected) & have links to the individual achievements.

Achievements page has been updated. I love your suggestion Dragon Brother and I'm attempting to make that happen. For now the info is there with some spiffy formatting. :)

Achievements

Why not do a single guide page with all the achievements like xbox360achievements.org does and make a link on the achievements page that redirects to the guide page

Here is an idea to spiff up the pages of the achievements. How does the game notify you that you accomplished one? We could probably add at the bottom of each achievement the notification of the in-game unlock notice.

Edited by Unaki
Here is an idea to spiff up the pages of the achievements. How does the game notify you that you accomplished one? We could probably add at the bottom of each achievement the notification of the in-game unlock notice.

You get some floating white text, it can be easily missed in combat if there's lots of stuff flying about.