Where can we now buy Sacred 2 EU?

err... 365gaming.com isn't selling it anymore

:)

This news is a bit scary... anyone got a lead on a cheap seller for EU version?

Anyone know when Diablo 3's coming out?

gogo

........ but what does Diablo 3 have to do with it? :Just_Cuz_21:

You know how it is.

You cant mention any ARPG without mentioning the D word. ;)

I checked around a bit and didn't see any good sites to buy it from so I decided to get from Steam. Cost was $49.99 USD. Only gripe I had was having to download entire game before it would give me the cd-key, which was all I wanted.

Went on-line and was able to create a 2nd acct without any issues

• 4 weeks later...

Knuckles, is this still a valid option?

Gial is looking to purchase Sacred 2 EU, but has American version of the game already on his comp. Would ordering it from Steam for him allow him to get a key to EU servers so he could play with us?

And, I could also order the EU and then send it to Gial because he says noone is sending Sacred 2 EU to where he lives (states).

:thumbsup:

gogo

Yes you can buy from steam and get on the EU servers. Only thing to remember is to change lobby/port settings before creating account

DVD.co.uk seemed to be selling it last week or so when there was that huge sale.

I'll let you know when I get it, they informed me on monday that it was shipping and that it would be 5-7 days. (They also said they can't track shipments post-pickup by courrier... which I find to be very questionable especially after working in the transport industry.

Here's where I ordered mine :

LINK

Not sure if this one could also be in English, but when I ordered it I received it in 3 days.

Max

All you need is the EU key and I believe you can use your existing U.S. install...just need to change lobby/port before making account and you should be fine.

Here's where I ordered mine :

LINK

Not sure if this one could also be in English, but when I ordered it I received it in 3 days.

Max

That price is good. Can I change the language after I get the key?

Zin, can you please tell me how your delivery of the game goes? Steam is also looking good now ^^

gogo

Llama sent me a PM stating where I can get it as a download. Choice to download the entire game or just the key. It was a bit pricy 30 something pounds sterling, but worth it if I can join the Kami. Gonna look into it tomorrow, when I'm not too busy playing - hehe.

I told myself the same thing yesterday.

Max's link looks good - 20 euro, but I can't read french - is it the UK version or the french one?

Gogo

Game came in today. They said 5-7 days for delivery, it came in after 5 days. I'll make the account tonight probably but it was still shrunk wrapped.

you can actually have more than one account with ths steam version, I had already created an account by accident on the american servers before changing the lobby details and creating a new account, it would appear they dont talk to each other. Not that I want to play on the american servers anyway.

Hmmm took a look at the local stores and the Sacred 2 for PC isn't any where to be found, will check other stores later.

I think you can still find it in "Media Markt" from Belgium, I'll send you a copy if you send me cookies :(

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Hmmm took a look at the local stores and the Sacred 2 for PC isn't any where to be found, will check other stores later.

I think you can still find it in "Media Markt" from Belgium, I'll send you a copy if you send me cookies ;)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Chareos,

How many cookies you need for a copy?

Jet

I think you can still find it in "Media Markt" from Belgium, I'll send you a copy if you send me cookies ;)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Chareos,

Jet

Hmmmm let me think about it, I'll ask my cookie advisor guy

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I think you can still find it in "Media Markt" from Belgium, I'll send you a copy if you send me cookies :bye:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Chareos,

Jet

Hmmmm let me think about it, I'll ask my cookie advisor guy

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Aye, let me know what kind of cookies :) I'd love a key so I can play with all of you I got on last night and found 6 locked servers and no one else. Its depressing.