Tetujin introduction

Hello everyone.

Not sure what all to write, so here it goes. I'm a long-time gamer. My favorites are turn-based and action RPGs. I've probably played EVERY RPG released in the US for the NES, SNES, Sega Master, Genesis, Playstation 1, and Dreamcast. I tend to enjoy characters that don't fit the general "mold" of archtypes for RPgs, like SaGa Frontier's T260G or 7th Saga's Tetujin. Not sure what else you'd want to know? I'm addicted to frozen cola drinks, like Icee or Slurpee. I'm a fan of Firefly/Serenity. Can't think of much else.

Heya Tetu,

Welcome to the forum! (kinda nOOb around here myself)

Been playing Sacred 2 huh?

If you play EU HC closed, look me up sometime eh! There's always a (Barristan) in toon names.

Greetz

EDIT: o yah.. them icedrinks... we call em something like Slush Puppy's or someting like that :)

Edited by Barristan

Welcome to FDM Vic! Hope you have a great time here on the forum as well as ingame. You love Firefly/Serenity that great to know love the show and movie I always want more of it. See you in the bar mate! :)

Hey...did someone mention Serenity? :)

Best series I've ever watched. Period. Only close second could be Galactica or Star Trek Next Gen.

It's great seein you here, Tetujin. Are you playing HC EU? If so, you can meet up with us on the servers. And if not, well the forum's a pretty fun place to hang and chat about Sacred 2 and poutine.

:)

gogo

I tend to not try hardcore until I have a feel for a game. I like going thru a game at least once. Currently trying a Temple Guardian and a High Elf. Can console players connect with players on PC servers or are they separate? I really like the TC, but the HE is a more intuitive build.

Hehe I love Fiefly/Serenity. I drove 6 hours to get to F/X International to get to meet Morena Baccarin and Jewel Staite. It was very cool. Ggt reality calls.