Planning on making Gold/Plat runs this weekend

I got my new account up and running and have already done the Silver Campaign and will do both Gold and Plat this weekend.

Will do Gold on Saturday and Plat either same day or after Kami on Sunday. I have to work Saturday and not sure exactly what time I'll be getting out but planning on Gold run somewhere around 3pm EST (think I'm -5 GMT). I got room for 3 more people needing these campaigns done. Just let me know if you want to participate (well actually just hang out on isle) and I can try and get a time good for all to join.

Sounds wonderful, Knuckles, and very generous of you to offer. I'll be slagging away on the comp this nice long comfy weekend. Count me in for a spot if there's place.

Ty!

:D

gogo

Heya,

dunno if you guys have started yet, but I would like to get in :sweating:

Was running the gold campaign with Viper and Dmol.... yet somehow, only my campaign status wasn't getting saved :S

Greetz

Campaign is tricky Barristan. When a group is playing they have to determine first who has the lowest quest achieved along the path. Once that's done, that person then makes a server...and all quests for everyone are baselined from there.

Since Knuckles will be starting this campaign fresh, you'll get it all this time!

:sweating:

gogo

hehehe,

good thing that is. Yet I've no idea when you will be starting.... atm I'm getting my Kami toon ready with Dmol. level 54 and going strong. :sweating:

Could you guys send me a whisper when the fun starts? [D.a.r.k]Barristan -Deirdre-

Cya!

Greetz

With Barristan onboard I got room for one more....

Still planning on starting in about 2 hours (8 pm gmt I think)

And if you're playing Barristan I'll find you and let you know :sweating: