Nobody important

Hello folks, thanks for letting me join the site, I look forward to reading up on some of your posts and playing the game some more =) im very glad this game is still popular and there is a good sized playerbase left

Welcome to FDM Dan! Hope you have a great time here on the forum and in game as well. Do you play Sacred 2 on EU servers?

See you in the bar mate! :)

ahhh cool but I hear not much action on the US servers most people jumping over at the EU most action is there.

Well on the other hand this place is great and you will get all sorts of info here some you need and some you dont but all is here. :)

HI Dan, welcome to the forum. Ayup, right now the player base is perfect IMO. Not too big, not too small. It's not like a super powered mmorpg like WOW or GW...but there's more than enough depth in the game to have kept us all happy for years now from Sacred.

Glad you found us, enjoy the boards.

:)

gogo

Nobody important :) Least your humble :)....I'm borderline goofy

But welcome to the forums and if you got any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

ahhh cool but I hear not much action on the US servers most people jumping over at the EU most action is there.

Well on the other hand this place is great and you will get all sorts of info here some you need and some you dont but all is here. :)

I dont mind playing on EU servers, but how do I make it connect to that? when I launch multiplayer it says its connecting to the US lobby

Hey there Rifty. Welcome to FDM. :)

As for connecting to EU you would need to have an EU activation code. Essentially another game copy from the UK.

Hey there Rifty. Welcome to FDM. :)

As for connecting to EU you would need to have an EU activation code. Essentially another game copy from the UK.

well thats really stupid... should be a way for US and EU to play together.

I do have an EU code, from back in september when I bought it online, but I was going to sell it to my friend.

does that mean if I do sell it to him, we wouldnt be able to play online together?

yep if you have a US code and you sell a EU code to your friend you wouldnt be able to play online together

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay. :)

There was a rumor of a server merge that would allow everyone to play together.... but I dont see that happening anytime soon. Maybe eventually in the future in will be possible. Hopefully.