Any differences between Campaign Mode and Free World ?

The only major difference that I can think of is being able to do the Main Campaign. Also in Freeplay you can kill the bosses over and over if you choose by restarting game (based on my experience with pc version but I can't see where console version would be much different in this respect)

And Free Play won't save your progress (Tho it does infact save whatever rewards you get from doing the quests)

So imho. Freeplay is the way to go if you're really into specific quests :P

There's been a huge rush for peeps lately for main campaign in Campaign Mode for pc because of what Ascaron has offered players who have completed campaign... Access to a higher level than the level quest was completed in!

Great opportunity for a level one bargainer to be able to shop in Niob ^^

:P

gogo

Gogo, I'm playing the Xbox 360 version, so your comment may not apply to me, but could you explain a bit more what you mean by "Access to a higher level than the level quest was completed in"? I've read over that sentence several times, and it's just not making sense to me! :D

Thanks! :BlobRed:

same here... on the console, if u want to play in niob, u have to complete silver, gold, platninum. so there would no way for u to make to niob at level 1. especially with the 10 level gap restriction

Edited by the1youh8

What we've been doing on the pc version is making level 1 characters and starting campaign with them and then just leave them on isle, while a much higher level character comes into same game and runs thru the entire campaign. It takes me about 3-4 hours to do. Once the 1st campaign is done in Silver the level 1 character now has access to Gold. Then go to Gold and run thru campaign again, and then one more again for Plat. You'll then have a level 1 toon in Niob. Only thing is you will need another player to help out.