R.I.P. Dual Sword Sera

I don't know. I just get bored doing endless kobold runs and playing it safe. All of my toons start boss killing in their late teens. By the time they are in their early 20's, every gaming session starts out with the trinity of Gar Colosus, Squid Dude, and cave dragon. If I am still hungry, then we will do Kraal, the swamp dragon and whoever else I can think of.

If they die, then it means that they were not built properly and we just can't have that. Much more painful to lose them at higher levels. And it sucks not to be able to pull your own weight in a party. So I was running my dual sword seraphim through the desert and ran across the quest giver for the Minotaur mini-boss(forget his name). After he went down I started asking if anyone knew where the scorpion boss was.

Katran told me to think twice about my decision.

But I was feeling good due to taking out the guardians earlier today(although it was not with my dual sword seraphim....lol....it was my BFG seraphim who did that. So I have another computer sitting next to this one and I found a safe spot to park while I looked through the Sacred Wiki. Got his location and set out.

Well you know from the title that I lost my seraphim. I know how fast he can kill--I lost a SW to him. I kept one hand on the space bar and with the power of 330 health potions I kept myself alive until I beat away 80% of his health bar. I was getting impatient with breaking off the fight to deal with his spawns so I started to focus on the big guy.

I'm not too sure who actually took me out but I have a feeling it was one of the spawns--tough little fighters in their own right.

So was it a hard loss?

Sure. But I was having the time of my life. It's all about the risk. I may never get a toon past silver, but you can believe that the one who makes it past gold will be a force to be reckoned with.

One thing that concerns me though. This girl was hell on heels, but with more then two others in the server, the scorps were ripping her a new one--even with high level relics. Building a true tank is proving to be a challenge, but it will happen.

Sorry about your toon Sil...but it sounds like for you, it's the journey that's important and not the end result....I'm sure you'll come back with a better stronger seraphim :)

Ah crap Sil.... That scorpion killed my level 80 dryad with his reflect damage. He's deff one of the hardest in game.

I see alot of things about R.I.P. do u decide to kill off a toon after 1 death? thats hardcore if u do lmao

ChromE that is what we all play online on the pc. It's called Hard Core Mode. If you die...you are dead....you cannot use the character anymore even if u wanted to..... you loose all your items and gold in the characters inventory also. O.o

Unfortunately HC mode is not available on the consoles if thats what you are playing on. :)

I see alot of things about R.I.P. do u decide to kill off a toon after 1 death? thats hardcore if u do lmao

Since I only play hardcore, that decision is pretty much made for me.

Sure. But I was having the time of my life. It's all about the risk. I may never get a toon past silver, but you can believe that the one who makes it past gold will be a force to be reckoned with.

One thing that concerns me though. This girl was hell on heels, but with more then two others in the server, the scorps were ripping her a new one--even with high level relics. Building a true tank is proving to be a challenge, but it will happen.

Ditto.

Abosolutely lives for the funn and testing stuff , I just wanna get a char level 100.

And well only because of those 2 repliers in sif- so I can make them a plat TG cavaleer video.

Killing as many bosses as I can before I die.

If you need anything let me know sile, got gold runes and maybe other you need.

My storage are mostly always filled with stuff, I got a constant room issue.

Edited by D-molisher

Awh Sil. Shame about your Dualing babe. I've lost count of the many horror stories that Scorpion boss has been a part of. That thing has got to be the most deadly of'em all. Here's to a speedy climb back up. :)

Ah crap Sil.... That scorpion killed my level 80 dryad with his reflect damage. He's deff one of the hardest in game.

ChromE that is what we all play online on the pc. It's called Hard Core Mode. If you die...you are dead....you cannot use the character anymore even if u wanted to..... you loose all your items and gold in the characters inventory also. O.o

Unfortunately HC mode is not available on the consoles if thats what you are playing on. :)

ya, im on the ps3, maybe they can patch that in or make it future DLC. it sounds interesting. I think maybe this summer as soon as I save up enough I can get a new pc to play it on the pc with you guys/gals

Wow! Totally unexpected.....

Brought my BFG seraphim in to avenge the death of my sword seraphim. Killed the scorp in just under a min only using about 10 heath potions. Feeling good about my vanquish, I decided to hit some more bosses. I took out the swamp dragon and then headed for Kraal. I lasted all of 20 seconds. First he killed my tiger and after allowing me time to heal, he promptly insta-killed me.

Lol, I must admit that I just recently started using my sockets. It's just more of a chore in Sacred 2. And once I started socketing, I was filling my sockets with chance to find special items.

But no worries, I have a ton of runes, a few pieces of the relics set in various levels, and a couple of uniques that I always save for my new toons to sell for starting cash. I'll save a slot for the next kami reset. It'll be a seraphim to be sure, just not sure what. Perhaps I'll try my hand at magic next.

Unfortunately HC mode is not available on the consoles if thats what you are playing on. :sweating:

I play console HC. I throw my controller as hard as I can when one of my characters dies.

Although, it takes me vastly less time to earn the money to buy a new controller than it would to get a chara to level 100... so maybe I'm medium core.

Unfortunately HC mode is not available on the consoles if thats what you are playing on. :(

While HC mode isn't available on the Console, the Leaderboards do show a deathcount and I am finding myself obsessing over it. My 55 Inquisitor was full on offense minded and he went and got 2 shotted by Nimoniul because I got impatient and wanted to try Gold. Pretty much stopped playing him because of it. Got another Inquisitor now at 31 who's my new main. I've gotten most of the achievements in the game done now except for unlocking plat and niob so I'm finally taking my time and seeing all there is to see. Done nearly all of the quests in elf-land on Silver. Will do the same in Human territory. Interested to see if I can still hit the level cap of enemies in my questing area by taking my time like this and skipping bronze.

Guess I've self-imposed HC mode on myself. :)