?? My first 'real' HC demise

Heya,

sooooo... ISP killed my Kami-toon today :S

We were attacking the Grunwald dragon.... game freezes and eventually disconnects... I return and my Dryad is dead....

Ah well.... sad thing is... I don't know what happened.... I never suffered real damage from any boss on gold.... GGT and Bark kept that from happening. I'll have to ask WacK.

Guess it's back to start for this Dryad.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Sorry to hear about that. I've lost one toon that way, but thankfully it was a low level toon.

That sort of thing happens several times a week for me, but when I log back in I am still alive.

Fortunately, as I love killing that dragon, it has never happened during a fight with it.

Heya,

@Chrona, that would be a big help! Restarted her, up to level 11 or so. atm im running along with Pony in Platinum with my TG.

@Sile: yah, my first too.... I lose connection now and then, cuz ISP is working on it... didn't die because of that before.

In retrospect, I should have stayed away from that dragon.... team lvls made him dangerous, but the crash didn't help either :D

Greetz

Heya Knuckles,

ah well... nothing to linger on... she was only level 65 or so. Chrona got me some nice Niob gear. Many thnx for that!

Soon as we can Niob my trader too... I'll have her back up in no time. Not in time for Kami though.... I'll have to train a replacement. :)

Greetz

Heya,

yah Gogo... was thinking of a seraphim tank! Dragonslayer would be a good name for her.... or :twitch: I know.... Dragonbane :D

Greetz

:)