Our Tax Dollars At Work

There is a certain pastor from a certain church--both remain nameless. Everyone thought he was the greatest guy in the world(well everyone except for the guy who warned us that he is not what he seems)

So this guy started showing his true colors when a rift opened between some of the elders and the youth group leaders, which would be my wife and a handful of her friends. At one point he threatened her with "If you ever come to this church again, I'll tell the entire church your deepest shameful secret that you told to me in confidence". I am paraphrasing, of course. She attended church the next Sunday and he let the cat out of the bag, nearly ending up with 220 pounds of angry Silearth in his face.

So--and isn't karma great--shortly after he gets arrested for treating his body like an amusement park in the local park. Apparently, some teen girls saw him and called the police. Now here is where it gets interesting. They approach him. He is sitting in his car and they talk to him about what he has done. He starts yelling "How dare you!", "I am a pastor!" blah blah blah. They now tell him to get out of the car and he refuses. The pull him out and he starts fighting. :twitch: .

One of the elders picks him up and they go get him a lawyer. But he is very embarrassed and does not want to meet the judge. His son slips quietly back to Indonesia. A little time passes and the pastor himself goes home. A month or so later, the wife leaves.

Aug 2008:Judge present, DA present, Lawyer Present, Defendant Absent. Lawyer asks for reset.

Nov 2008:Judge present, DA present, Lawyer Present, Defendant Absent. Lawyer asks for reset.

Jan 2009:Judge present, DA present, Lawyer Present, Defendant Absent. Lawyer asks for reset.

Feb 2009:Judge present, DA present, Lawyer Present, Defendant Absent. Lawyer asks for reset.

seeing the pattern yet?

Apr 2009:Judge present, DA present, Lawyer Present, Defendant Absent. Lawyer asks for reset.

Jun 2009: Well court day is a week and a half away but the guy is not here and not coming back.

How long will the court drag this one out before realizing that he is not coming back. And the lawyer, being that his wife is Indonesian and part of 'the circle' surely knows the score.

Nice, Genenut.

Or, You Can Hire An Indonesian Hitman,

And Take Care Of Him.

:P

:blink::evil:

:evil:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

and ha.

Actually, my mother in law was going to look for him on a recent trip back home. Rumor has it he is at a church there and she was going to talk to the leadership and give him a terminal case of embarassment. But her brother talked some sense into her--do you really want to screw with a guy who is backed into a corner?

Call the DA from a pay phone.....I will admit that the idea has occured to me. But I have enough dealing with the wife's legal issues, better not tempt fate.

And Take Care Of Him.

I know something more evil: GIVE HIM CAKE! :P

That why he'll talk AND suffer ...

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Ah. The torture that is poorly baked home made cake. :blink:

Crazy story there Sil. Hard to imagine that guy made it to being pastor.

Actually, this is not that unusual or unheard of.

Regards

Jet :sweating:

Also sil, crazy story manI doubt they'll get him though...

:)

~Doom

Comments edited by gogoblender

Some comments removed from this thread from different posts.

We have a lot of new members here, and I'd like to point everyone at this site's posting rules of Darkmatters here regarding Religious Discussion.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3754

This topic was running okay till last few posts.

Everyone please be careful here or we will have to close this thread.

Cheers

;)

gogo

Some comments removed from this thread from different posts.

We have a lot of new members here, and I'd like to point everyone at this site's posting rules of Darkmatters here regarding Religious Discussion.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3754

This topic was running okay till last few posts.

Everyone please be careful here or we will have to close this thread.

Cheers

:)

gogo

There Gogo said it, dont you guys dare say the C-word ;)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras