Shadow Warrior: HELP!

Hey there guys, I am new to the forum here, I just signed up, I got Sacred 2 about a week ago, and I am a level 26 Shadow Warrior, I am currently STUCK on the "Blood, Fire, and Brimstone" quest, could anyone possibly help me?

Also, if there are any other Shadow Warriors with any pieces of the "Armantin" Set, that want to trade them off, I need all bu the helm at the moment.

Thanks for your time, and I await hearing from some of you soon.

Djax

EDIT: My Gamertag is "The Djax"

Edited by The Djax

For that quest, just keep following the golden compass. I'm assuming you got lost in the tunneled hell under seraphim island?

If you are still on the island, run around the tower in the middle of the island, their is a "little"(read:very long and mazelike) cave behind it.

For that quest, just keep following the golden compass. I'm assuming you got lost in the tunneled hell under seraphim island?

If you are still on the island, run around the tower in the middle of the island, their is a "little"(read:very long and mazelike) cave behind it.

I am slightly ashamed to admit this, but I spent 4 hours trying to find my way through it, I am literally LOST, and I don't know where to go.

;)

I wonder if anyone has a good pic of that portion of cave or the whole thing. Be nice to post it with the path outlined. I had probs the first time thru also.

I made it out after a total of 6 hours of searching, and about 10 mins ago, finished the entire story.

Does anyone want to come and join my new silver campaign, I have only gotten as far as sloeford so far.

Once again, gamertag is "The Djax" (X-Box)

I can offer the chest and legs of Denderan, and the chest and feet of Lucreti, for any Armantin's:

Chest

Hands

Legs

Feet

Waist

Shoulders

I Have Armantins Chest And Shoulders, But Im On PS3.

='/.

-Jamie.

Noooooo....would have been really useful. Appreciate you taking the time to message anyways dude.

Thanks anyway.

DJ.

Sorry Again, But Ill Make Sure To Advertise Around. =).

Hate To See A Fellow Shadows Warrior In Need!

:(

-Jamie.

Don't apologise dude, you did nothing wrong. :D

Thanks for the effort as well.

Nice to know canada has my back. ^^

-DJ

Canada?

Corona, California. =DD.

Lol I Kinda Laughed.

XD.

-Jamie.

Damn. Sorry dude, saw CA, didn't piece 1&2 together.

Silly me.

Sorry mate.

-DJ

No Need For Sorrys.

It Was Actually Pretty Funny.

=].

Im A Laid Back Guy, No Need FOr Apologies.

=PP

-Jamie.

P.S. Woo, THis Post Got Me Radon Master.

Edited by Jrmoore2
Better not be laughin at canadians :):xmastree::4rofl:

:P

Nowai man!

Canada is great, I'ma going to visit my friend Chris in Alberta at some point.

No hard feelings? ^^

-DJ

I also now have a leg piece for a High Elf available for trades.

I think it's called the Eternal Flame set, or something, Iunno.

But yeah, any help would be appreciated. ^^

Here's a tip for that portion of the campaign:

There are basically 2 linear paths through to the Elder Dragon guy. One is for the Light campaign other is for Shadow and they first branch off at the first Teleport pad after you arrive in the underground. If you're finding it impossible to get at the orange pointer then go back to that porter and find the other route. Shadow campaign path is left of the cage prison things.

I got lost in there pretty bad once too.

As a side note, anyone ever find that dragon that's on the wiki map in that underground? Every time I've been through there it's just been a room packed with champs and there are 2 Dragon-style chests to loot but there's never been a dragon there.

I wonder if anyone has a good pic of that portion of cave or the whole thing. Be nice to post it with the path outlined. I had probs the first time thru also.

^--- That's actually a really good idea. I'll work on doing that, the next time I've got my computer. Until then, whoever else wants to work on that, could :3

It would be handy, I mean, I have been through there twice now, and STILL got lost the 2nd time. lol. *shame*

I'm online now if anyone wants to join and do something, or if anyone has some trades for me. :)

-DJ

Heh, I totally would, but 1) I don't have a game-box at this house (thus the banner/avi making), and 2) I'm on PC ;3

Anyways, I still think someone should do that! I actually might be able to do something just with the SacredWiki map...

Heh, I totally would, but 1) I don't have a game-box at this house (thus the banner/avi making), and 2) I'm on PC ;3

Anyways, I still think someone should do that! I actually might be able to do something just with the SacredWiki map...

Even though, you can't join in with the funsies, I appreciate saying you would like to join in with my 'wacky adventures' =P

I heard you can still play from PC - X-Box? Is there any truth to this?

Any other takers!? :o

Trades for DJ kthx? ;D

-DJ

Edited by The Djax