Questions about things I read in the forums

I have read several articles in the forums that state someone has had a character die and all the work/effort put into it is lost. What exactly does this mean and at what point does death become permanent? :bye:

Perma death only happens on the PC, and thats if you are a hardcore player. Some console players delete their character if they die, but it will never be forced on you.

You are currently safe as a console owner :bye:

You only lose everything if you play in Hardcore mode. Once you die your character is permanently lost including any gear equipped and in personal stash (gear in shared stash is not lost)

In Softcore, you lose your Survival Bonus and that's it. You do not lose any equipment.

Survival Bonus on Wiki

You are currently safe as a console owner :)

Until you get as addicted as us, and then you'll forget about things like blue skies, and green grass...

:bye:

Welcome to the forum Fanaszen ^^

:)

gogo

:( lol addicted, the wife banned me from playing all weekend to prove im not addicted :oooo: why ive made 100 posts in a day LOL,

(Was pretty bad on WOW for about 2 years pulling all weekenders and missing a lot of work) then she got prego and that stopped MMORPG's