A Sacred 2 Clan for Console users?

Hey there, I was just reading over all the posts and applications for people to join the [D.A.R.K] clan, I read over the pinned post, but couldn't see anything to specifically render people applying for it using the X-Box, or PS3, allowed, so I was wondering, and putting it out there as an Idea, perhaps there would be call for a couple of topics for people to start a clan for X-Box users, and one for users on the PS3, was just a suggestion, so please don't think this is me trying to poke my nose in where it isn't wanted, it IS just a suggestion.

I guess what I wanted, was to see if there would be any call, or much show of support for the idea.

I would be more than happy to front the X-Box one, if other members were fine with that, (and admins on the forums obv. =P)

So, I guess, let me know what everyone thinks.

-DJ

Hey there, I was just reading over all the posts and applications for people to join the [D.A.R.K] clan, I read over the pinned post, but couldn't see anything to specifically render people applying for it using the X-Box, or PS3, allowed, so I was wondering, and putting it out there as an Idea, perhaps there would be call for a couple of topics for people to start a clan for X-Box users, and one for users on the PS3, was just a suggestion, so please don't think this is me trying to poke my nose in where it isn't wanted, it IS just a suggestion.

I guess what I wanted, was to see if there would be any call, or much show of support for the idea.

I would be more than happy to front the X-Box one, if other members were fine with that, (and admins on the forums obv. =P)

So, I guess, let me know what everyone thinks.

-DJ

Spirited away 360 clan always looking for members http://spiritedaway360.webs.com/

It would be nice to beable to play in dark on the xbox then there would be alot of common ground with all the clan members.

Id be up for a DARK XboX OffShoot

I think it would still have to be headed by The same Dark PC, Kinda like National goverment runing everything, and provincial running pc/xbox/PS3 Respectivly :) it would prob take some re-organization but im sure it could be done considering we all have a common place to share ideas and help (here)

Edited by jrok
It would be nice to beable to play in dark on the xbox then there would be alot of common ground with all the clan members.

Id be up for a DARK XboX OffShoot

I think it would still have to be headed by The same Dark PC, Kinda like National goverment runing everything, and provincial running pc/xbox/PS3 Respectivly :) it would prob take some re-organization but im sure it could be done considering we all have a common place to share ideas and help (here)

Nice to see it's getting positive reaction.

I didn't know if it would be run by the same person, like I said, was just and idea, and wanted to see if it would attract much positive response from members and admin alike.

So thanks for replying. ^^

-DJ

Hi everyone

I'm really sorry, but we're not looking just now to run a D.a.r.k clan for console for Sacred 2. Our hands are pretty tied with Wiki, this forum and the clans we're running in game.

If one of us from the mod team gets our hands on a console though, this may become a possibility in the future...who knows!

:)

gogo

Hi everyone

I'm really sorry, but we're not looking just now to run a D.a.r.k clan for console for Sacred 2. Our hands are pretty tied with Wiki, this forum and the clans we're running in game.

If one of us from the mod team gets our hands on a console though, this may become a possibility in the future...who knows!

:)

gogo

Ok, well thanks for getting back to us on this.

Nice to know the mod team is keeping up with us! =)

Hope you keep it in mind...or buy a console.... =P

-DJ

Hey gang, I don't see why we don't just start a 360 clan, anyone interested on starting a casual one with me? I have three friends who regularly play with me that I am sure would be into it. Gamertag Pkakes, send me an invite and a message letting me know if ya wanna be involved in beginning a clan. Think of a cool name.

Gogo,

Would you guys mind if we just put [D.A.R.K] or something at the end of our character names?

Just so other users would know we use this awesome forum/wiki etc so if your searching for a game... and you see someone with DARK at the end of their name you know what you're getting :D

TheRook21 < PS3 PSN ID

Gogo,

Would you guys mind if we just put [D.A.R.K] or something at the end of our character names?

Just so other users would know we use this awesome forum/wiki etc so if your searching for a game... and you see someone with DARK at the end of their name you know what you're getting :D

TheRook21 < PS3 PSN ID

If gogo went for that, it would be a great idea actually. :)

Pkakes, I shall add you momentarily.

yea it would let people know and I've already told a few people about this place and I help them in game (PSN Messages) if I can... I've learnt everything I know from this awesome site and the wiki :D

TheRook21

Regarding the use of [D.a.r.k], unfortunately the exact appelation we'd have to hold back on. However, if you want to start a clan with the word Dark in it with a second word coming after, that would be very cool.

For example, we have run Tier Two clans for other games that were not officially sponsored by this site...but that we provided posting space for them as well, because a lot of our members were playing. The Tier Two clans in the past have been things like Dark Devices, Dark Knights, etc...

Let me talk to Schot about this, and see if we will be able to extend Tier Two clan privileges to a group that is actually on another console. If this is okayed by our other admin, we would find it a pleasure to open up another forum for your clan, as long as the title was Dark something or other ( you guys come up with your name) and have your clan HQing from this site.

Would that help?

I'll talk to Schot and get back on this. We'd need a Clan leader for the new group, and that would be the person who would be accountable to us regarding clan issues for this site.

How's that sound?

:D

gogo

Just found this for your group...rules for DarkMatters Tier Two Clans:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=7210

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Clans in any online RPG are what can keep a game addictive, positive and popular the thoughts of multi clans, warring, sparring and competeing against each other can also hook people to play longer and more often.

So why haven't I came across much news or information on clans for console versions and users, maybe on the official sacred forums there is for the Xbox360 but I'm well aware that clan activities are minimal :D. It got me wondering, what (if any) are the ground rules to creating a clan for consoles and maintaining a thread on darkmatters?

I know I'd enjoy clans :P

Good topic. Was wondering about the same thing myself lately. If there were a good clan for consoles (namely the PS3 in my case) we could enjoy such benefits that our PC players enjoy every day like having clan blacksmiths, shoppers, etc. Granted blacksmithing is broken on consoles, but we could still have shoppers and "Quartermasters" if you will :D Also, it's a big support network encouraging events, helping other people, competition, camaraderie and loyalty.

We could use the PS3's XMB text chat interface and the 360's party system to coordinate parties and the like. I'd think that there would have to be console-specific divisions of the clan, or entirely seperate clans as a whole. Of course it'd be nice if we could call ourselves members of the D.A.R.K. :P

Glad you started this Tekken

It's a great question. Tekken, I've merged your topic with a previous topic asked by someone earlier when Sacred 2 was released for Xbox. There is information in this thread regarding Tier Two Clans that we can have hosted here on this site, with the requirements we would need.

Information regarding Tier Two Clans at Darkmatters:

Just found this for your group...rules for DarkMatters Tier Two Clans:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=7210

Hope this helps, and good luck all who are interested!

gogo

I'm interested in joining forces for a PS3 FDM-associated tier 2 clan. I say whoever is interested in leading such an endeavor should contact Schot and/or Gogo and get things rolling. I can't wait to see more of a cohesive community on the PS3 version of the game! :BlobRed:

Edited by nilihanth

I own an Xbox 360, and am actually..."feeling" for this idea.

But, if you think about it, a clan on the consoles would kinda be...pointless. Like, I know how everyone says it'd be a good idea and all, but I just think it would be a total waste of time having a D.A.R.K clan.

I appreciate the idea, just...no, lol.

But what do I know?! lol

It could be fun?