Depending where/how hard he hit you, you could have damaged a spleen, liver, appendix etc.....If it's not a normal kind of ache then I would have it checked out...it's probably nothing but better safer than sorry

Depending where/how hard he hit you, you could have damaged a spleen, liver, appendix etc.....If it's not a normal kind of ache then I would have it checked out...it's probably nothing but better safer than sorry

Well, it was a punch where I was not able to flex at the moment.

I have a killer six pack, but my six pack is as soft as a sponge..

Anyways, I just puit some A535 on it, hoping something will hsppen...

*sigh*

looks like Im going to my doctors today, :P

YOu'd better, better safe then sorry =S

good luck!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I hope you haven't had any muscles torn. That part of body is very tough, but if it gets torn, can be painful for awhile.

You should see a doctor

:P

gogo

Well, it was a punch where I was not able to flex at the moment.

I have a killer six pack, but my six pack is as soft as a sponge..

Anyways, I just puit some A535 on it, hoping something will hsppen...

*sigh*

looks like Im going to my doctors today, :P

YOu'd better, better safe then sorry =S

good luck!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

K, its 9:43 am right now, and I feel much better.

I don't know why, lol

It still hurts a bit though.

I hope you haven't had any muscles torn. That part of body is very tough, but if it gets torn, can be painful for awhile.

You should see a doctor

:)

gogo

But can it get torn over a punch?

I'm just in denial that anything serious is happening :heart:

Edited by Kingy

Typically you won't tear a muscle but it's not that hard to rupture or lacerate an organ....if that happened you would be in quite a bit of pain...if it's just sore then I would think you just bruised something

Typically you won't tear a muscle but it's not that hard to rupture or lacerate an organ....if that happened you would be in quite a bit of pain...if it's just sore then I would think you just bruised something

So, how lonng would it take to heal then? Summer is pretty close, so I don't want to be injured for the the coming fun.

you're friend and his brother are real losers..... doesnt you're friend have other friends..... hes harassing you just to play with him, sounds like a loser. hes brother too lol

you're friend and his brother are real losers..... doesnt you're friend have other friends..... hes harassing you just to play with him, sounds like a loser. hes brother too lol

Im like his only friend, I felt bad.

It's not because someone doesn't have a crapload of friends that he is a loser...

And could you please try to type properly, I hate it to translate things first to english before I can even start about thinking of reading them.

It's not because someone doesn't have a crapload of friends that he is a loser...

And could you please try to type properly, I hate it to translate things first to english before I can even start about thinking of reading them.

Im sure he didn't mean it in that way, and neither did I.

He's probably just saying that, if I wasn't able to hangout with him, he could go hang out with someone else.