Helpful Console Players - Help with socketing offered/looked for

I felt this thread was needed somewhere, a place where console users can look at to find a blacksmith or bargainer to help their lower level characters with gear or higher level sockets

Just list your PSN/Tag, your level and your general skill

PSN - buttfedora

High Elf 107

Bargaining

Edit: Also, if you need something socketted, say what type of your class, IE Ice elf vs fire elf. This will help us narrow down if we have stuff for you :)

Edited by buttfedora
I felt this thread was needed somewhere, a place where console users can look at to find a blacksmith or bargainer to help their lower level characters with gear or higher level sockets

Just list your PSN/Tag, your level and your general skill

PSN - buttfedora

High Elf 107

Bargaining

PSN:GeneticDeviant

Inquisitor level 32

Need help blacksmithing my weapons

What type of Inquis? If melee I have some spare items

ok level 32 inquisitor

combat values:

attack 150

defense 203

magic attack 146

magic defense 120

attack speed 100percent

movement speed 100percent

damage 255 - 355

physical 237 - 337

magic 0 - 0

fire 0 - 0

poison 0 - 0

ice 18 - 18

armor 799

physical 434

magic 125

fire 51

poison 123

ice 66

Attributes:

strength 112

stamina 142

Vitality 116

dexterity 130

intelligence 137

willpower 107

skills:

tactics lore 13

armor lore 19

nefarious netherworld lore 15

dual wield 3

astute supremacy lore 15

astute supremacy focus 15

nefarious netherworld focus 15

currently using halberd or gisarme or pole (two handed weapons)

What I was trying to do is create a caster build who can melee using dual wield. However I have no decent one handed weapons to use.

So any items etc that would help id appreciate.

Any advice on how to go about finishing my toon?

I'm pretty sure blacksmith skill is still currently unavailable ;) I have it still doesn't work for me :)

on the other hand :twitch:

I'm a level 47 Shadow warrior

was wondering if you had any of those lightsaber sword around tht level from 40 - 65 I think I can use up to..:) heard u can only get them on high chances with bargainin help me out please I so want one!! :viking:

or armanthin set pieces for sale:)

psn is tekken179

I'm pretty sure blacksmith skill is still currently unavailable :P I have it still doesn't work for me ;)

on the other hand :viking:

I'm a level 47 Shadow warrior

was wondering if you had any of those lightsaber sword around tht level from 40 - 65 I think I can use up to..:) heard u can only get them on high chances with bargainin help me out please I so want one!! :)

or armanthin set pieces for sale:)

psn is tekken179

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work either for consoles. Eh, maybe they fixed it without me knowing. Please tell me if they did :twitch:

either way I'm after a barganer for two reasons :)

1. want one of those light sabers :P

2. after a powerful 2h sword :)

if anyone can help me out thanks

PSN: Tekken179

level 60 SW

can use upto level 80 summit

PS3 Light

Looking to fill a level 68 Acrid's blade (1 x mod, 1 x bronze, 1 x silver, 1 x gold)

My Char is a level 65 SW Dark warrior Focus

The build is based around spamming Scything sweep (level 40), so regen time per hit is a must. Well it works really well at the moment (hitting 1,542 - 2,183 with current sword level 50 dark guardian

Current options are : GOLD-Champions ring with chance to crit +2.7% and Damage:Physical + 16.2%

Silver- A ring with regen per hit +0.4

Bronze - Enhance chance to Crit +2.5% and regen time -9.0%

Damage Mod - Con to magic + 54.7% (no reason behind this thinking changing to poison now Scything sweep has a 44.7% to Knock back)?

Any pointers or gifts greatly appreciated. :P

Thanks Excel (PSN: Exceluk1

Edited by excel
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My gamertag is LoLyrot

I have a TG and Inquisitor

223 Bargaining

I have 30 skills ammys for sockets req level 204 if any1 can socket um plz message me :)

• 2 weeks later...

my gt is Lazir

im a 36 temple guardian.

I have a bunch of 205 stuff that I need slotted.

if you can help just message me. I can give you some stuff in return

Edited by Lazir

Hey, I have a dryad that is level 60ish in Gold and am looking to get some +skills ammys into my armors. This is the character I plan on taking to niob because I finally built her right (I hope). That being said I would love to help people out in exchange for a bargaining char currently in niob to help me out. I use capricious hunter and nature weaver if that makes a difference, pretty standard ranged build actually. Thanks in advance! my PSN is Newjack847

Not to be a (Hypocrit, Fun-spoiler, noob, arrogant idiot) but a perferred bargaining char should have at least 400+ bargaining. (Yes applies for that allskills crap in order to get much better rings, ammys and armour, weaps.) so I in no way attaempt to provide myself to be almighty but as you should know my GT is Nostalgic Ninja,

level 127 Dryad

340 Bargaining (was 460+ but lost good sword and shield with +allskills, forgot to back up all the memory when HD crashed and erased what all wasnt backed up on mem cardT.T ;) )

• 1 month later...

I have a level 40ish Shadow Warrior that has not died yet and is almost done with silver, I would like to keep him that way. I use hafted weapons, along with the Death Warrior and Malevolent Champion aspects. I use regen per hit to be able to keep using scything sweep, death blow, and the other one from malevolent that I cant remember. I use both buffs from the aspects simultaneously. If anyone can help me out with a better weapon or some decent armor pieces I would greatly appreciate it. I can offer stuff in return or help in any way that I can. My gt is xxkillerduckxx on xbox. Just pm me or send friend request.

Sincerely,

Robert B.

I have a level 40ish Shadow Warrior that has not died yet and is almost done with silver, I would like to keep him that way. I use hafted weapons, along with the Death Warrior and Malevolent Champion aspects. I use regen per hit to be able to keep using scything sweep, death blow, and the other one from malevolent that I cant remember. I use both buffs from the aspects simultaneously. If anyone can help me out with a better weapon or some decent armor pieces I would greatly appreciate it. I can offer stuff in return or help in any way that I can. My gt is xxkillerduckxx on xbox. Just pm me or send friend request.

Sincerely,

Robert B.

me again, forgot to mention that I can use weapons and armor about 10 lvls higher than mine if that helps anyone with helping me

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone! Here is my info:

XBox Live Gamertag: Veyladrone

level 138 Seraphim

General Skill: Bargaining

I have Bargaining mastery with 80 points into it, but with gear and relics I can get pretty close to 500 bargaining if you need any help shopping for stuff @ merchants.

Come to think of it, I may be @500 or past it now, I haven't moved up to/socketed my new, slightly higher level bargaining pieces I've had drop the past couple of days as I have been really flying through levels. As a result I haven't stopped to shop in recently.

Also, due to so many things I have read about light sabers being buggy if they are in your inventory and possibly corrupting save files, I will not shop for them for anyone. Not even my own wife lol.

Edited by veyladrone
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone! Here is my info:

XBox Live Gamertag: Veyladrone

level 138 Seraphim

General Skill: Bargaining

I have Bargaining mastery with 80 points into it, but with gear and relics I can get pretty close to 500 bargaining if you need any help shopping for stuff @ merchants.

Come to think of it, I may be @500 or past it now, I haven't moved up to/socketed my new, slightly higher level bargaining pieces I've had drop the past couple of days as I have been really flying through levels. As a result I haven't stopped to shop in recently.

Also, due to so many things I have read about light sabers being buggy if they are in your inventory and possibly corrupting save files, I will not shop for them for anyone. Not even my own wife lol.

Any chance I could get you to make me some better swords or maybe shop me some good seraphim wings? (Queen Of Blades Build)

Right now I'm using some +34 Skills (Each sword has that many) Well here I'll put in this format.

Steel Hardened Blade

Level 3

Damage 179-187

Chance for critical hits +4.0%

All Skills +34

Conversion damage to fire +80.4%

Swords But really All I want is something that is about the same (Wouldn't complain if the all skills were higher but unecessary) with higher damage As I've been using them since level 3 the damage is starting to fade from the power it once seemed like and I could really use them replaced...

One that comes to mind is Khandar's Slicer It spawns every 12 levels and has a Life Leeched Per hit modifier along with a +X offensive Skills modifier on the sword and also has two gold sockets like my current blades.

Two of those at any level around 50-80 would be unbelievable.

And where I think you can actually help me out would be my wings...they are just utter garbage I picked up somewhere =(

/E: Xbox live gamertag is under my name and my seraphim is currently level 50 just FYI

Edited by Cynical-Sama

Hey guys im looking for some armour desperately im a level 36 Dual seraphim looking for some experience gear need to boost ma levels up if you hahve any please post here ASAP so we can gogo xD im up for trades if anyone wants I have some gear for a level 10+ dryad (with level 40+ Enhancements)

GT: xKleptomaniaccx

Build: Dual seraphim

Level: 36

Hey guys sorry for the double post but if anyone has a level 200 I was wondering if you would socket a level 210 ring into a sword for me much appreciated if possible

Seems the forum is a little slow this weekend. I am sure somebody will come around.

Cheers

hello im a ranging dryad level 81. im desperad looking for some gear hat gives alot of xp and for the set detheya's aggillity. if there is some 1 who would like to help me with buying some stuff and put them into sockets I would be very happy.

plz pm me if u wanna help

Hey guys if anyone isn't busy on Sacred 2 (for XBOX) could you drop into my game because I need a ring socketed into a weapon its a level 201 ring and I need to socket it ASAP so if anyone has any spare time please message me or join my game here are my details:

Seraphim

level 56

spec dual

would be much appreciated.

P.S. I know this hasn't got anything to do for this thread but if anyone has got any spare gear for celestial casters then please offer thanks.