Downloadable Content - Expected for Consoles?

I really need to get Xboz live...

Well, I have a free month (or was it 3) of it as I bought an Xbox360 elite but I don't have the cash to back it up. :)

Yeah I have an elite too... yeah I would definetly advise getting XBOX live... it opens up so much with this game. There isnt any DLC out yet but playin by yourself is only fun for so long.

When are they going to release DLC for the consoles? ive beat the game three times now with different classes and im dyin for some new quests or a new class. anyone heard anything?

They will release it soon. Every game takes about 3-5 months for DLC to come out. And don't worry, they wil bring a lot for us :)

I really need to get Xboz live...

Well, I have a free month (or was it 3) of it as I bought an Xbox360 elite but I don't have the cash to back it up. :woot:

Bribe someone... lol it's only 1$ for a month atm. (limited time)

what level have you gotten to wolverine?

Have you gotten a build to Niobium yet?

:)

gogo

This is the true test. Niobium or bust.

Yeah I'm hoping to see Ascaron release some console DLC apart from the imp (which I bought and use all the time). Some content would be great. I know that they're working on an expansion for the PC version, and it's safe to say that if all goes well, it will be ported (eventually) to the consoles. In the meanwhile though, I'd love to see some small content DLCs, like additional quest lines, maybe some challenging 4-star equipment quests, etc.

I wonder when the patch that allows trading between multiplayer on 1 console will hit the PS3... My wife and I play, and I can't trade anything to her, even tho she could use it, and vice versa... this sucks! It related to DLC, figured I'd complain about it here :)

If the main part of the coding was already done for the PC I dont see why it would come to the consoles.

My (very limited & quite possibly wrong) understanding is that it's the code that needs to be ported/re-written to get it to run on a console, since the content (art/sound/models/etc) is the same (though that might need converting to different file formats).

I wonder when the patch that allows trading between multiplayer on 1 console will hit the PS3... My wife and I play, and I can't trade anything to her, even tho she could use it, and vice versa... this sucks! It related to DLC, figured I'd complain about it here :bye:

it has, if you live in europe you already have the patch, america got the game first, we have the patch :P lol

No I have not gotten even to platinum yet, my first three build were: IN HE SE and I went through too fast... im in the process of rebuilding and inquisitor and a seraphim and they ae turning ot nicely...

Is there any noticable change between the difficulties... I have played gold a bit and the only difference I see is tougher enemies and bosses. Do u get better drops? Better rewards? New quests? playing the game twice to get to niobium wuld be cool... but is the effort worth the reward?

yeah I have become quite the addict myself only been playing it for 4 or 5 days and got like 60 hours gameplay on it :D addicted ;) I think so!!

anyways I heard there releasing an expansion pack for the pc version of it :) however there bankrupt:) :o could the console users be denied any futur posibility of DLC :D we just have to hope wait and see ;)

just found something regarding to Sacred 2 :D

Sacred 2 is available for Microsoft Windows, as well as the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. All versions contain the same content, with the exception of the Xbox 360 pre-order. If pre-ordered at GameStop, a code was given to access a creature that allows greater inventory storage. It is also possible to purchase this creature afterward as DLC.

Edited by tekken179

well hopefully we get some kind of expansion... new quest line, a new class would be cool as well... I downloaded the carrier imp, its great. but if thats the extent of the DLC for console I dont see myself playing as much as I do... I love the game but every game has limits. for the players offering up DLC provides more options more gameplay. if they wantthe game to become a real sucess they need to epand te limits of the game

I wonder when the patch that allows trading between multiplayer on 1 console will hit the PS3... My wife and I play, and I can't trade anything to her, even tho she could use it, and vice versa... this sucks! It related to DLC, figured I'd complain about it here :drunkards:

Do this : If there are 2 other players besides u and you're wife the other 2 guys should be able to trade with either of you, so trade with the other guy "if you trust him" and then he can trade to your wife and vise versa. The reason for restricting this is so you cant cheat and jack up your character like in the PS2 Champions of Norath were you could plug in 2 remotes load your character twice, have one drop all his items pick them up with your other guy, save and reload and repeat. Thats what I think anyway.

dude your way off........ they are playing 2 player coop OFFLINE. on the same console, you cant play online when playing 2 player coop. so what you just suggested is impossible

dude your way off........ they are playing 2 player coop OFFLINE. on the same console, you cant play online when playing 2 player coop. so what you just suggested is impossible

You can just join your online friend's online game and do the swap that way. Char 1 gives it to online friend, then Char 2 gets online and gets the item from the online friend. Makes sense to me.

Stop me if I am wrong, if you have a ps3 and you only have one account, the other person 'borrows' one of your chars, as all of your chars can access the same hero chest, could you not trade through the chest, put stuff in, take stuff out etc

I like to see a patch for this game I have alot of lag when I play with friends and they have it too only thibg to do then is to quit the game and rejoin.

Stop me if I am wrong, if you have a ps3 and you only have one account, the other person 'borrows' one of your chars, as all of your chars can access the same hero chest, could you not trade through the chest, put stuff in, take stuff out etc

That works with characters on the same account but they cannot play with each other at the same time, only players on different PSN accounts can play together (I.e. two different accounts on the same console). Until the patch that Europe PS3 users got comes to North America, we have to do it the "online trusted friend" way.

I live in Canada (Btw, Happy Canada eveyrone!) and I still got the EU version for PC. It was version where most peeps were playing. Is doing something like this allowed on consoles?

:D

gogo

I live in Canada (Btw, Happy Canada eveyrone!) and I still got the EU version for PC. It was version where most peeps were playing. Is doing something like this allowed on consoles?

:D

gogo

In theory, you can setup a EU PSN account (which I've done already so I could see the European Home content) and then you would supposedly get the patch download prompt. I'm too scared to try this because if it auto-patches the game I'd be concerned I couldn't play with anyone from the US. I could be paranoid though.