Ravok's Chest

Finally found part of this set :)

I know this is missing from SW sets...you can borrow it Schot or gogo if my pic isn't good enough...but I need it back :)

ravokschest.jpg

That is as rare as hens teeth, nice find. We need 2 things, someone to find the helm and then someone to find all 3 (I have 2 so far) parts and find out what bonus is.

That is as rare as hens teeth, nice find. We need 2 things, someone to find the helm and then someone to find all 3 (I have 2 so far) parts and find out what bonus is.

ravokhelmet.jpg

ravokarmor.jpg

ravoklegs.jpg

statsnioblvl200.jpg

Characters level 200. In niob.

Provided. :whistle:

I was going to add these shots and then I realised the format of the Ravoks page is lacking much of the detail provided by other set pages, so I decided to post here and point this out rather than to stumble in and leave it half done.

ravokhelmet.jpg

ravokarmor.jpg

ravoklegs.jpg

statsnioblvl200.jpg

Characters level 200. In niob.

Provided. :dance:

Excellent!...I'm a bit behind here. Steph, thanks for the screenies. Wiki's been updated.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...27s_Renaissance

:dance:

gogo

I was going to add these shots and then I realised the format of the Ravoks page is lacking much of the detail provided by other set pages, so I decided to post here and point this out rather than to stumble in and leave it half done.

Done !

Now you can clean the pics with green glowing effect on them (I can't do that oO) like you can do gogo (or Schot :P)

And I haven't made a good pics of the full set :)

*cry*

lol, blow green...er... we're not talking about someone getting sick on the images, right? :)

Nice work Steph, you bought the team time till Schot can breathe his green magic

:P

gogo

Like to be able to prove the bottom line true but lowest part I have found was level 50. Wish I could swap set parts for others (that would be a nice shop) as I would have it easily by now, I sell so many each time I play.

Hope expansion/next patch fixes its drop rate.