Can % leech spawn on all weapons?

After experiencing the power of a % leach weapon v bosses I am wondering if this could in long term solve the difficulty against bosses of my character which happens to have trouble with bosses. I was able to kill the Gar Collosus finally and I didn't even hit through his energy shield.

Do all weapons have a chance for % leach? The one I found was a two handed sword and I seem to recall people saying that throwing stars are used in their build vs bosses (dryads), because of % leach items common. Any advice on this? I haven't picked a weapon skill yet.

Thanks!

As Anti Said, Mostly 2 Handed Swords, And 2 Handed Hafted Have It.

Some Throwing Weapons Have It Too.

Overall, Its A Great Thing To Have!

-Jamie.

As Anti Said, Mostly 2 Handed Swords, And 2 Handed Hafted Have It.

Some Throwing Weapons Have It Too.

Overall, Its A Great Thing To Have!

-Jamie.

Most weapons I see with this stats are - 2 hand weapons & ranged 2 hand.

I seen other wepons,but with my level 14 platinum shopper. Bargain 69.

Edited by D-molisher

I haven't seen it on Bows or Blowpipes that I can remember, at least not as a random mod. However it shows up on Shurikens, which makes boss killing all the safer for a ranged toon.

Yes, I did some fun, turned off all buffs on my melee elf, used a life steel shuriken, alchemy and left clicks to kill some of the niob bosses. My bargaining-perception-melee-elf uses alchemy instead of weapon skill and she is hardcore do 130 now.

All you have to do is to hit (non reflecting) bosses with a life leech weapon fast enough and stay alive. I do the hit chance on bosses with alchemy because I don't have much time playing and alchemy allows to use each wapon with a good chance to hit and maximal attack speed.

At 300 alchemy: +1000% attack value with a troll tooth and +100% attack speed from a leather hat. Lasting for 50 seconds. Since my shurikens have more than 2% life leech I am able to kill a boss in the duration of a single trophy.

Shuriken and bearded axes (pole-arms) are the weapons a melee elf can use with life leech. And both would need a left side weapon skill to unlock the needed weapon skill. So I was choosing alchemy, I never regretted it. My new PvP-dryads and the shadow warrior smith use it.

Sadly Alchemy is a bit hard to use on consoles.