+all CA amulets in v2.40 :when/where/how ?

Hi all,

first off:

one can still find +all CA* amulets in current version 2.4 (*that means all, also spells,and all aspects>the yellow mod)

but:

at some point, and I dont know when, they seem to stop appearing...

''by saying so, im thinking of my level 200 bargain dryad that has barg maxed by hard points (200) + items ending up in a total of currently bargain=1047

unfortunately I missed paying attention on when +CA amulets stopped appearing @ the trader+'rune master' NPC's..

but my 200 dryad with the above stats 'definitely' cant find them anymore..

by saying so I only mean I havent found them for weeks/months, spending almost/more time shopping the isle+outpost traders rly fast even longer than it took lvling from 1-200... still, I cant say ''they're missing'' for sure,

who knows what (if anything at all) would change if I had barg @ ~1200 (6x charlvl)**

**I would need all help I could get for this to ever happen, meaning like another 15 +30 all skill amulets :)

but what I'm primarily asking you today is:

What is the highest charlvl you have found +all CA amulets @ any NPC in sacred2 version 2.4 @ CLOSED net ?

(please post only if you're 100% sure it has in this version and not before patch)

also, feel free to post your bargain level your char found it/them with (hardpoints+items), as well as the item's stats + level , or even a pic ;)

the highest char I found +CA amulets in 2.40 currently is:

141(523) niob dryad : ilvl 150 +CA 11 , ilvl 153 amu +ASK* 21 / ilvl 145 amu +ASK 11 , ilvl 145 ring +ASK 10

*all skills.. if u prefer any other acro/shortcut lemme know

so, only higher charlvls and/or item stats are of interest for me right now

IN ADDITION: WHAT I'D ALSO LIKE TO KNOW IS - WHAT IS THE MAX VALUE FOR +ALL SKILLS ON AMUS*/OR RINGS @ ANY CERTAIN GIVEN CHARLVL ?

.see above list, red text

(for amus distinguish: normal bonus and 'doubled' bonus.. for instance, 16 vs 30 both @ charlvl 200)

oh btw if you are curious whats the max item level you can equip @ a certain char level ,

remember the chart somewhere on wiki and/or the max bonus armor lore is able to give (25%) , so that would be:

max equipable item level = charlvl*1,25

or, the other way round: if you have a item of a certain level and you wanna know when you could wear it:

desired charlvl for item = item level *0,8

€ NOTE: ..I forgot that above formula is only for item level without penalty..

Greetings, RL

Edited by Rotluchs

What is the highest charlvl you have found +all CA amulets @ any NPC in sacred2 version 2.4 @ CLOSED net ?

I also did not find any +CA amulets with my level 200 bargainer (Bargain 821 atm). The highest item level I found them was 194. I don't know anymore what char level it was but should be at ~185 (Bargain ~600 at that time).

lvl194aak.jpg

Heya,

can tell you a bit about +ask at lvls 15 and 75. Provided that the toon is a niob shopper.

Niob shopper level 15:

Max ask on normal = +3

Max ask on double = +6

Ammy's with +4 value also appear

Niob shopper level 75

Max ask on normal = +7

Max ask on double =+14

Greetz