Right click on my avatar - Schot's Genius under a Microscope

For some reason (bored, random, just me being me :viking:) I right clicked on my avatar... I saw the commands saying Zoom In.

I did.

Wow.

You can actually see a close up of the avatar's levels all ticking away in beautiful precision... magic! I'm shocked at how many levels Schot has put into this piece of flash. I remember when he first made it, he said it took him about a month to take the original image apart, separate it into layers, embellish, and then put together. No less craft than a jeweler. The final effect is stunning. An animated avatar comprised of a multitude of layers all rotating in opposite directions upon a bezel very slowly. If you press Zoom In after you right click, you can see the actual animation in motion.

This is one of the best birthday gifts I've ever received, and it's something I use every day to meet and greet my friends here on this forum with. Schot's artistry is everywhere. DarkMatters, SacredWiki, the Sacred 2 Google maps, official Sacred Forum avatars, forum skin, wiki skin, Clan Roster, and many many more projects that are all a part of our Sacred 2 experience (I think I'll have to put a good bit of time aside and put together a list! :butcher:). Sometimes it's the hard workers behind the scenes who have the artistry to produce the magic that delights us.

Hope you have some time to pull yourself away from what you're doing Schot and read this. I appreciate your work on the sites every day I log in.

Thank you

:woot:

gogo

Hope you have some time to pull yourself away from what you're doing Schot and read this. I appreciate your work on the sites every day I log in.

gogo

You gotta unchain him first gogo :butcher:

Just zoomed in myself...I knew it was complicated but never fully realized how much went into it and how much is really there until I did. Really is an amazing pice of work :viking:

Still my favorite creation for sure. Thanx for the kind words gogo. Always a pleasure dudey. :) Sadly I never did get around to rebuilding the face piece. Just a bit too complicated for my skills but maybe one day. ^^

Ya looks wery cool.

A question ...

Why cant I get my Pentagram avatar to work:)

Might be me doing some wrong - like mostly.

Or well my wery short patience for getting stuff like this to work.

lol, Schot...now THAT would be a nice avatar...biggest in the land! :)

Dmol, do you have your avatar hosted somewhere? What is the link?

:P

gogo

Ya looks wery cool.

A question ...

Why cant I get my Pentagram avatar to work:)

Might be me doing some wrong - like mostly.

Or well my wery short patience for getting stuff like this to work.

You'll also have to check if it's according to the forum rules, and that it isn't too big in bytes. But maybe that's not your problem, dunno :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

pretty insane! but you have to remember that Schot is a far more advanced alien dude from the future...or well thats the way it makes sense to me anyway :Just_Cuz_12:

Uhm nope and yes.

I got this old style (DA) avatar.

And your nice forum say some like it hates my dynamic avatar.

Well I got no patience for such stuff, so I gave up adding it in your forum.

But I like my pentagram:

Old viking sign to protect from summoned deamons.

pretty insane! but you have to remember that Schot is a far more advanced alien dude from the future...or well thats the way it makes sense to me anyway :Just_Cuz_12:

If this is true.....then sooo many things now make perfect sense :viking:

pretty insane! but you have to remember that Schot is a far more advanced alien dude from the future...or well thats the way it makes sense to me anyway :)

If this is true.....then sooo many things now make perfect sense :o

omgod...it's true...all of a sudden everything just clicks!

;)

gogo

Alright you two chuckle heads. I see some new avatars in your futures eh. Remember what happened to Dicknail?

Waaaaa! My wing are on fire! My wings are on fire! They call me Master Ninjavatar. _ninja__by_BobSmith006.gif

pretty insane! but you have to remember that Schot is a far more advanced alien dude from the future...or well thats the way it makes sense to me anyway :)

If this is true.....then sooo many things now make perfect sense :o

;)

gogo

Alright you two chuckle heads. I see some new avatars in your futures eh. Remember what happened to Dicknail?

Waaaaa! My wing are on fire! My wings are on fire! They call me Master Ninjavatar. _ninja__by_BobSmith006.gif

What more could you possibly do to me ? Wait, never mind, I didn't say anything

• 4 weeks later...
pretty insane! but you have to remember that Schot is a far more advanced alien dude from the future...or well thats the way it makes sense to me anyway :blink:

If this is true.....then sooo many things now make perfect sense :P

:)

gogo

What more could you possibly do to me ? Wait, never mind, I didn't say anything

lol, Knuckles... yer asking fer yer Disco Dancer to start wearing the golden jockstrap of Ascaron?

;)

gogo

Gogo, I love how there is such beauty and complexion in that...

And then a big circular face of blur is in the middle :(

Still, pretty hot-looking :cool:

haha,

Edit : I just saw the Dark Matters Logo on your face ! :P

Edited by Kingy