Just thought I'd pop in and say 'Hi'

Im new to the board.I just got this for the ps3 and Im havinga blast.Im looking forward to making new friends and having a great time.

Im pretty open to trying new things,thoughts,and ideas to.this looks like a great board.im currently playing a dryad,my man whoses also playing,is playing a temple guardian any help would be appreciated. ;) having only 1 ps3 in the house makes for some intresting conversations on who is going to play tonight--im the bigger gamer though--lol thanks everyone :D

Welcome to Dark Matters Sohma! Hope you have a great time here on the forum and that you are having a blast with Sacred 2. Take a look around there is a ton of info on the forum as well on the wiki and feel free to ask anything about the game! Just wondering where does your nick come from anime?

See you in the bar and once again welcome! :D

...having only 1 ps3 in the house makes for some intresting conversations on who is going to play tonight--im the bigger gamer though--lol...

Welcome! I am also pretty new here. There are a bunch of people here with much wisdom regarding the game.

Just in case...You do know that you can both play at the same time as long as your characters are under different account on the console, right? My Wife and I play--She started a game under her PSN account on our PS3 and I did under my account. Then she can just pop into my game or vise verse. We do everything together so our chars aren't any different in XP or map exposure so it works out pretty well :D

thanks everybody-sohma is a hindu term-dont quote me on this I will look it up later-I think it means waters or milk of life,something like that I will look it up to get the exact meaning.the name is from a manga called R G Veda by clamp.Im a big fan of there stuff decent stories but the way they draw thier stuff is really beautiful to my eyes.sohma is of of the leads in the story.they did an anime but it was really bad.the term sohma is also in a game called digital devil saga its an smt game.its a great gamebtw.

I didnt know two people could play on 1 ps3 at the same time.Ive been wondering on how yo do that.how do you set up a second account,Ive been tring to figure that out too.its probarly something mornically simple.thanks again. :D

Welcome Sohma, And Watch out For The... -look Left- -look Right-

CRAZIES! :P :P

Yeah, Gogo Knuckles Jet Chareos, Im Talking To Ya! ;)

Still waitin on that dog to show up at my door Jamie :D

Again Big welcome Sohma :)

I didnt know two people could play on 1 ps3 at the same time.Ive been wondering on how yo do that.how do you set up a second account,Ive been tring to figure that out too.its probarly something mornically simple.thanks again. :D

Yeah, at the far left of the Cross Media Bar (XMB for short ;)) you'll see an option to add an account. That should get you where you need. At that point, you can just copy your saved game onto a thumb drive and copy it over to the new account and have your friend just use his char from that new account from now on. You can PM me if you have more questions.