So , should I get the game?

I gotta ask.

Should I get this game? How does it compare to, say, Hello Kitty Island Adventure? Does it require me to think? Is the Seraphim hot?

And what the hell happened to the Dark Elf anyway? He should be there.

I gotta ask.

Should I get this game? How does it compare to, say, Hello Kitty Island Adventure? Does it require me to think? Is the Seraphim hot?

And what the hell happened to the Dark Elf anyway? He should be there.

Heck yeah!

It's complex and wonderfully complicated. Tons of new stuff to learn, and lots of beautiful graphics...and the guides you wrote for the original game still stand as some of the best stuff every put together. This game has tons more even to discover!

:D

gogo

p.s. err... I'm not a fan of the Seraphim's Eyeballs and loox this time around though :D

Well this is a blast from the past. How goes it Tharkane. :D Sacred 2 IS fun indeed. Especially for those who love to figure out and document. I think I've done more documenting than playing and am loving it. There are so many layers to Sacred 2. It takes a bit of getting used to for those of us who were heavily addicted to the first Sacred. Lots has changed but Sacred 2 has won me over. :D

Hey Tharkane :thumbsup:

Yup I miss the Dark Elf too...But you should get the game. The builds are even more diverse and require more thought than S1

Plus there's a grave with your name on it :explode:

Hey Tharkane! Good to see you again. :thumbsup:

I would say definitely get the game! It's been debugged for almost a year now... so most of the bugs have been squashed.

Just make sure you have a strong enough computer to run it! I tried loading it on my older machine (2005 vintage) and it could run... but tooo slowly.

Sacred2 continues using many of the original CAs, just different combinations.

The Dryad has Acute Mind which is like Testosterone. She also has the spikes like the nasty Demons from the Underworld Quest Line. The melee fighting of all characters looks to my novice eye the same as S1... except {what I assume } some of the hidden combat art modifiers are no longer hidden... (like Spell Resistance, chance to evade, chance to block). So melee combat has another level of modifiers for us to get our fingers into... Lifeleech has been toned down...

It's a bigger, more beautiful game... with more complexity.

Definitely worth it... (though I have great trouble playing online with it... SP mode works fine for me.)

@gogo: The seraphim's eyeballs aren't glowy? Nooooooooooooo.

@Schot: Hiya! I've been to and fro the past few years. Good to hear about the complexity. I have been rather disappointed with the lack of it in games as of late.

@Knuckles: Hehe, my very own grave? This I gotta see...

@FrostElfGuard: Hmm, sounds like I need to investigate all of this. I have a more recent computer that hopefully can handle Sacred 2 decently enough (my old PC is pushing daisies now in some landfill in Texas). We shall see.

Alright, you all have convinced me. I'll drop by Amazon later and git mah copy.

Alright, you all have convinced me. I'll drop by Amazon later and git mah copy.

Do buy EU version, most players are EU.

Like all clan D.a.r.k. and loads off other nice people...

Clan DA are split on both US and EU - though not many ingame US mostly.

Edited by D-molisher

UPS is supposed to be dropping it off today. Add this to having tomorrow and the next day off of work, and that means my fiance isn't going to be seeing much of me unless she shoots me with a tranquilizer dart and drags me away from the computer. Fortunately she is a gamer as well (not as hardcore as I am, but a gamer nonetheless) so she understands how I am when I stare at something new on the monitor. I like to take it apart and put it back together again to see if I can improve how it works. From what I see on both these forums and the SIF, Sacred 2 character development is similar to the original.

Maybe I'll get her to play. Probably not. She likes running around in WoW on her druid wearing those damn bunny ears from the Easter quests. Now if Sacred 2 had some bunny ears...

Now if Sacred 2 had some bunny ears...

There are bunny ears. These are part of the Easter Quest.

Now you can get her to play :)

Max

Edited by metal_max64