A few questions regarding Sacred 2

Hi, I am relatively new to this game (I have a level 34 SW, playing the silver campaign) and I wondered if someone could answer a few questions for me:

1) Is there a level limit in regards to when you can fight boss monsters because I have been to the areas where the swirling mist of miasma and the giant scorpion are supposed to be, and yet even when I explore the area completely I cannot find them, but at the same time I have been able to find and kill other bosses like dolorion the depraved, and the dragon at Grunwald.

2) Is there only one armour set per class, and is there a way of increasing your chances for finding these items (so far I have two pairs of armantins boots)

3) How do I travel to Hissil'Tar, I have gone as far as Libi's Pratfall but cannot seem to go any further.

4) How do you tell if a weapon is legendary or unique?

5) Finally, does anyone have a few suggestions for my SW (in regards to skillls etc), I generally use an axe, alongside, the skeletal tower, the summoned skeletons, and whichever buff is needed at the time.

Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for any help =)

Edited by gogoblender
Hi, I am relatively new to this game (I have a level 34 SW, playing the silver campaign) and I wondered if someone could answer a few questions for me:

1) Is there a level limit in regards to when you can fight boss monsters because I have been to the areas where the swirling mist of miasma and the giant scorpion are supposed to be, and yet even when I explore the area completely I cannot find them, but at the same time I have been able to find and kill other bosses like dolorion the depraved, and the dragon at Grunwald.

Are you doing the campaign? I believe that certain bosses are part of the campaign quests, like the Mist.

2) Is there only one armour set per class, and is there a way of increasing your chances for finding these items (so far I have two pairs of armantins boots)

Set Items - on the wiki. There are several for each class

3) How do I travel to Hissil'Tar, I have gone as far as Libi's Pratfall but cannot seem to go any further.

Someone else will have to help you here. I'm still in the Orc Lands :D

Roughly put, unique items are 3 stars and Legendary items are 4 stars. I believe legendary items have a different colored title too (maybe that's PC-only though)

5) Finally, does anyone have a few suggestions for my SW (in regards to skillls etc), I generally use an axe, alongside, the skeletal tower, the summoned skeletons, and whichever buff is needed at the time.

Shadow Warrior Guides section of the forums ;) There are some good tips in there. Soak it in.

Oh, and welcome to the party that is this place! :D

Edited by nilihanth

In campaign mode storyline bosses do not appear until you reach the relevant part in the story.

No there are several set per class you can see them here

http://sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Set_Items

Finding them is random but having Chance to Find Valuables + X% on your equipment will improve you chances. The skill Enhanced Perception also comes with a Chance to find valuables bonus but you cannot see how big until it reaches 75

You are supposed to be warped there by a dragon once you complete the story missions on the islands in the northern sea, there is another path there through the a tunnel to the desert. You said you have been to where you fight the mist of miasma so you must have gone through it.

A word of warning, you seem to like exploring, if you head to the jungle south of the desert and arrive at the ruins of Ceria Delith DO NOT use any of the pillars in the caves under the ruins, doing so before you reach that point in the story will make completing campaign impossible.

Look at the number of stars in the item details:

0* = Junk and Normal items

1* = Magic Items

2* = Rare Items

3* = Set/Unique Items

4* = Legendary Items

Thanks for all the replies, at least I have got a better idea of what I am doing now :o

One final question, is ther any way to unlearn your skills, because when I first started I just kinda learned any old skill, and now I have realised I dont need most of them, which is rather annoying :P

Edited by amp08
Yeah, looks like I will be starting again, at least I know what to do this time :sweating:

Thanks again for all the help :(

Its for the best. I restarted my game and with what I know now I am having alot more fun and my Shadow Warrior fits my play style better.

You can also get to the swamps from the desert by traveling through the cave that you use to get to the desert during the campaign. In the northeast corner of the desert. Or through the portal on the multiplayer start island (easy to recognize the right one -- it has the wooden plank path).