Is there any kind of quest that BEGINS in the Wastelands?

I'm on the hunt and as yet I've not found any willing NPC's. I don't suppose any of you have come across one? A quest that begins in the Wastelands? I'm looking over the various regions of Ancaria and there doesn't seem to be a single quest, aside from Campaign), that begins in the Wastelands.

Am I going blind? _blind_.gif

I'm on the hunt and as yet I've not found any willing NPC's. I don't suppose any of you have come across one? A quest that begins in the Wastelands? I'm looking over the various regions of Ancaria and there doesn't seem to be a single quest, aside from Campaign), that begins in the Wastelands.

Am I going blind? _blind_.gif

I been everywhere in Wastelands - and never ever seen any quest person there.

So I dont think there are any quests there.

I wondered why in some time , then figured wastelands are meant to be super boring place - only reason to go there ever are the 4 bosses.

No quests there in either campaign (apart from endings for the main two, of course). Kind of odd to me, seems a waste.

Perhaps that's why they are called wastelands..

Anyway, I've rarely been there but seen no quests either.

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting then. No quests in this area...this makes they Dryad Lands, the last stop for Quests before Game End?

:blink:

gogo

Yep, the last 2 quest ends there, none start there. (last 2 only if you aren't a seraphim, as their class quest ends in swamp).

Its like the jungle, under utilised.