Sacred 2 - North American Consoles get a new update (PS3)

As of last night around Midnight EST Sacred 2 finally updated to 1.02. Now don't get too excited yet I do believe all this did was get us up to speed with EU. We now have the offline co-op couch trading feature and it did fix a couple of bugs and glitches. But to the best of my knowledge Blacksmithing still doesn't work. I don't have a build at the moment with the skill so I can neither confirm or deny this. If someone has the Blacksmithing skill and lives in NA please try to see if it works now. I'll keep my fingers crossed cause at least this is a start. And it's nice to know that Ascaron didn't forget about us over here across the pond on the consoles.

Edit: I just slapped together a SW and no Blacksmithing still not available. Maybe next time... :P

That's it Optimal...no more late-night sugary donuts for you sir! :)

Release of this patch is great news. I hope it works well for our community. And thanks Steph, looking forward to the patch notes.

:)

gogo

It wasn't the donuts gogo. All I needed was a 12 pak of Mt. Dew, the Orc Caves and my Seraphim. Who needs sleep? ......... ok going to bed now 26 hrs is toooo much ...... ran ....... out ....... of ..........Mt....... Dew

All I needed was a 12 pak of Mt. Dew, the Orc Caves and my Seraphim.

lol

Optimal, did you just create, the world's first Sacred 2 X-Rated Combo... no combat discipline needed?

:)

gogo

I just popped my Sacred 2 in my PS3 and didnt believe what I saw...... patch!

ran back to my computer to see if someone had already witnessed it

Enjoy the newly allowed local co-op trading :lol: I have noticed, however, that it is a little difficult to do and I'm currently trying to figure out the rules it goes by. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I've been prevented, at times, from trading with another character because the "online validation" was unable to be performed. Now, when the guest player joins the game they have to sign into PSN. I'm guessing it just doesn't take everytime but doesn't display as such.

Umm well I can confirm that Xbox 360 users have been able to trade with local co-op partners for a while now so thats nothing new to us but the best of my knowledge blacksmithing doesnt work yet even though I haven't really tried. Out last update was a few weeks ago but we were able to trade localy before that so congrats on the update Playstation users :lol: