Where in the world is Knuckles ?

Nah you're not beneath notice, just someone I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet. Ty for the kind words even if that new user smell is still kind of clinging to you (btw welcome to the forums :drool:)

• 1 month later...

Gotta say I live in a pretty nice place :D

Thought I would give everyone a little update. Had a small setback with the TB meds. Seems they ran out of them (I went a week without them). So I had to get used to them all over again which took awhile ( I have to take them for 9 months now :( ). I might have neck/shoulder surgery coming up too but I'm gonna ignore that for a bit :)

Good news is that I was able to play last night for a few hours without any major problems. I really didn't think I would be able to-basically surprised myself. Made me realize just how much I miss the game but more importantly how much I missed hanging out with everyone. Life has been pretty boring for several months ( I haven't worked since June but hoping to get back at least on light duty soon-just need to get cleared on my back). Back surgery seems to have worked, the shooting pains are gone though the right leg numbness is permanent.

I was soo psyched at how I responded to playing last night that I went and downloaded Ice and Blood this morning and have been playing around with a Dragon Mage for a bit. Hopefully the worst is over for me and hope to be much more active in game and on the forum.

So if you see a 'Knuckles' game, come on in and say hi. I'm still not 100% so I might limit server size. When the game lags I have a lot of trouble focusing still, and the stuttering frames makes me a little queasy. I'm going to password it but it's simple. 'Knuckles' will be the server name and password. Even if I haven't met you yet, stop by and say hi. You don't need to be a clan member or anything. And I would enjoy the company :evil:

KNuckles!

Hey, was awesome meeting up with you in servers! Yeah, the game is super therapeutic...killing has it`s place :D

You keep the health going and good, we`ll be waiting to hook up with you and y`all in Ice and Blood soon.

:)

gogo

Glad to hear you are playing again. Perhaps I'll see you on the servers.

You know, I was just talking about you a week or so ago when I met up with gogo. The conversation was about a certain ability that you have.....something to do with jumping.....