Where in the world is Knuckles ?

If anyone has been wondering where I've been, both in-game and on forum, I've just had back surgery and I'm dealing with a few other health issues at this time...don't worry, I should be fine. But I would ask instead of PM'ing me with any forum or game questions, that you PM the other admins and mods if you can, as I won't be around all that much for the next few months while I'm recovering....so it might be several days before I am able to respond to any.

Knuckles

Knuckles, I'm just glad you're able to show up and have some fun reading. Take a break from your unbelievably huge work you were doing with the game's release here with us.

Sit back, chill a bit and rest as you can.

We'll be here waiting with lots of beers ^^

:P

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Thx all :)

Having a rough time lately. Not too much has gone right. The surgery seems to have resolved my back issues but won't know for sure until a few more months have gone by. Unfortunately during all the blood work they found that I also have Tuberculosis. I'm on meds to cure that, but they are kicking my butt, and I have to take for at least 6 months. Right now I have no energy at all and continually feel like someone sucker punched me in the gut.

I could have delayed or not taken the meds since the TB is dormant right now, but at any time in the future my immune system becomes weakened (from an illness or injury) it could become active. Biggest thing is that the meds really tax the liver so waiting or not taking them wasn't an option. Best to do it now and get it out of the way.

And if it couldn't get any worse, I have Tropical Storm/Hurricane Danny on track to go directly over my area Saturday PM......When it rains, it pours I guess :)

I'll try and swing by sometime during a Kami just to say hi, but otherwise I doubt I'll be playing until beginning of next year. I'll be fine, it's just gonna take a few months to get there. Hope everyone is doing fine here, and I do miss hanging with all of you. Hopefully I'll be throwing snowballs from rooftops soon :)

Aww, gosh Knuckles. ;)

I am really sorry to hear that you are having a rough time.

I wish you a speedy recovery mate.

Let us know that you got through the hurricane okay.

You are one of the "good guys" in my internet world and I hope things improve for you real soon.

Chin up buddy. :4rofl:

Knuckles, that is very weird,

I too have been having surgery for my appendix, and am all good now ;)

But yea, haha...weird,

Hope you feel good soon/now :(

Edited by Kingy

I actually dropped in game for a bit and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Vision is still a little blurry but I might be making a cameo or 2 per week. Not sure how long I can play but I'll try and at least drop in and say hi if I see you on line. I looked thru all my toons and don't have the foggiest notion of what the heck I was trying to do with them :Just_Cuz_21:

Heya,

Unidentified Flying Knuckles spotted in Ancaria ! :)

Good to see you back Robb, be it even fort a short spell.

You know... that in your absence, they discovered a way to run evil camp in about half an hour :D

Greetz

Robb has been sighted! :)

Remember take it easy...we have to make sure there's lot of your heart left to power these forums and the servers with my friend. Spandex only goes so far!

:lol:

gogo

Robb has been sighted! :)

Remember take it easy...we have to make sure there's lot of your heart left to power these forums and the servers with my friend. Spandex only goes so far!

:lol:

gogo

And He has been sighted again.

Sounding great, He was in game for a bit. :)

Jet

I actually dropped in game for a bit and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Vision is still a little blurry but I might be making a cameo or 2 per week. Not sure how long I can play but I'll try and at least drop in and say hi if I see you on line. I looked thru all my toons and don't have the foggiest notion of what the heck I was trying to do with them :drool:

I'm new around here and beneath notice, Mister Knuckles but I'd like to add my best wishes to the other thousands of well wishers. I daresay the community may be taking turns missing you but my new user smell shouldn't affect some good mojo.

hope you recover soon and well.

Mike