Sacred 2 : Ice and Blood ---Where To Get It?

ok wasnt sure, but it can be had in the US from there

Yup I believe so. Just be sure that you have a UK (international) version of Sacred 2 to install the expansion on to.

Ebay has 2 new copies up for reasonable prices (~$30) that will ship to the US. I would buy one if I had the extra money. I am kind of worrying that the availability is only going to go down as time goes on, and I don't want to miss my chance to get it. Even though I only got the game a couple of days ago, I already know I want the sequel.

I am going to assume that the text in your game is in english (if not than you have your answer already)

When you start the game if the CDV log appears after the Ascaron logo then you have the US version. If the Deep Silver logo appears after the Ascaron logo then you have the UK (international) version.

I think that is the easiest way to tell.

I am going to assume that the text in your game is in english (if not than you have your answer already)

When you start the game if the CDV log appears after the Ascaron logo then you have the US version. If the Deep Silver logo appears after the Ascaron logo then you have the UK (international) version.

I think that is the easiest way to tell.

There is a US version of Ice and Blood? Or do you mean the original game?

If you have the US version of Sacred 2, can you install and use the UK Ice and Blood version (or any other English-language version for that matter)? I really want the expansion, but of course I have the US version since I am State-side.

Unfortunately there is not a US version of Sacred 2 (maybe someday?). The expansion will not work with the US version of the game.

To use the expansion you will have to have the UK (international) version of Sacred 2.

Is there anything official about this? I haven't been able to find out anything. Is the US really going to be ignored on this; are they assuming I'm going to buy another copy (international version) of a game I already have just to get the expansion? Is this how they are going to leave it? I'm not reeally sure how I feel about this at the moment. Well, not very happy that's for sure :D .

Is there anything official about this? I haven't been able to find out anything. Is the US really going to be ignored on this; are they assuming I'm going to buy another copy (international version) of a game I already have just to get the expansion? Is this how they are going to leave it? I'm not reeally sure how I feel about this at the moment. Well, not very happy that's for sure :D .

From everything I have seen, there is going to be no US version. They are just pretending the US will never know about the expansion. But well...we do... :D

Is there anything official about this?

Yes, Anca has been quoted as reporting that there are no plans for US regarding Ice and Blood

If you get can get your hands on an EU version of game though, you can get the expansion and add it to that game.

My experience with Ice and Blood (US player perspective)

:D

gogo

Unfortunately there is not a US version of Sacred 2 (maybe someday?). The expansion will not work with the US version of the game.

To use the expansion you will have to have the UK (international) version of Sacred 2.

The Expansion Will work in the US servers. But you must own a UK license of both Sacred 2 pre Ice and Blood, and the UK version of the expansion pack Ice and Blood.

After which, you have to modify the files to allow you to switch from EU to US server.

Nobody in there, that I've seen. Although Agentsmith and I have spoken, and he can get into the US server with expansion as well.

Jet

Hey guys my pc has been broke last couple weeks, just back on, wish id seen this thred earlier, can get the exspansion for £12.73 from The Hut

http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/pc/s...&affil=awin

Also this website is very good for comparing prices and covers many parts of the world

http://www.gamestracker.com/

Edited by doddsy

The Expansion Will work in the US servers. But you must own a UK license of both Sacred 2 pre Ice and Blood, and the UK version of the expansion pack Ice and Blood.

After which, you have to modify the files to allow you to switch from EU to US server.

Nobody in there, that I've seen. Although Agentsmith and I have spoken, and he can get into the US server with expansion as well.

Jet

Yeah, I'm still fairly blown away about the fact that there is US Ice and Blood servers, but the expac is not available here? That one really has me scratching my head.

Thanks to gogo for linking my little thread. I really need to update that with my thoughts on actually playing it, lol. not that anyone is really reading it, meh

I can't believe there is no expansion for the US. They sold a US version of the game, but no expansion? Is there really no support for this game in the US?

I don't see why they don't just release it as a digital purchase in the US. It wouldn't really cost them anything to do so.

Edited by jackolantern
I don't see why they don't just release it as a digital purchase in the US. It wouldn't really cost them anything to do so.

The thing is that the US version is distributed by CDV, and only Deep silver has the rights on the expansion, and they are probably not willing to allow CDV to use it without a pretty hefty pay for them (copyrights are worth loads of money)