Where is a Good Place to Find Runes?

well ive just finished silver on my level 37 astral lord build shadow warrior and all throughout silver ive found hardly any runes at all is there a place I could hunt or a specific boss which drops alot of runes? thanks

I think we can get runes from almost any drop. I also think I get tons of runes from the kobolds. Maybe try farming the little guys and see if you get more in that area than others?

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

... I also think I get tons of runes from the kobolds. Maybe try farming the little guys and see if you get more in that area than others?

:o

gogo

Gogo are right, Kobolds are the best rune dropper.

I get all I need there & more :Just_Cuz_21:

Edited by D-molisher

Kobolds are great for dropping runes. Try the area around the griffon and pesky pirates quest. The place is crawling with the little buggers. Who ordered 500 kg ground Kobold? :)

Edited by Grillgrim

Yeah. the kobolds are amazing for runes. I usually just run a silver level Dryad through the area a few times, chest gets packed full quick, and then use shared chest to move them to any of my toons that needs them.

:4rofl:

gogo

But not only Kobolds drop runes.

Its basically all random, lol

Any monster can drop runes, haha, for me, its always in the Orc Region mostly, and of coarse those nasty Kobolds :D

I noticed you said something about chests. Now I know there is a chest that is shared between all your players. The other chest you were referring too was what? How do you tell which chest is the character chest and the shared chest?

I noticed you said something about chests. Now I know there is a chest that is shared between all your players. The other chest you were referring too was what? How do you tell which chest is the character chest and the shared chest?

On the PC version there is two parts of the hero chest: the personal part-for your current char-and the shard part-for all your chars. On the consoles there is only one chest that is shared between all chars in the same account.

Damn seems that there are lots of advantages to the PC version but bugs on everything it runs on whether it be PC, PS3, or XBOX360. I don't have a good enough computer to run this game without the lag. Another thing is the lag pisses me off on online games (referring to Diablo 2) Thats how I always died was from lag. Anyways, wish we had that other option on the chest.

Thanks for your help though

Unless I'm crazy, you do have access to the "shared chest" on the Xbox. I believe its the left trigger or right trigger which will switch you between the shared chest and hero chest. Just open up the chest and switch items back and forth all you want. I like to load up the shared chest with goodies and runes to pass along to my lower level Inquisitor. It also helps with getting "better" items smithed by your higher level characters. I hope that makes sense...

I got most of my runes from my dear wife's inventory when I asked her to bake me some cookies and then I got a few handfulls of Sinister Predator runes from her inventory.

I gave her a flaming bow so she couldn't tell.

• 4 months later...
Unless I'm crazy, you do have access to the "shared chest" on the Xbox. I believe its the left trigger or right trigger which will switch you between the shared chest and hero chest. Just open up the chest and switch items back and forth all you want. I like to load up the shared chest with goodies and runes to pass along to my lower level Inquisitor. It also helps with getting "better" items smithed by your higher level characters. I hope that makes sense...

Well im pretty sure that the 360 is the same as the PS3. I have a PS3 and the chest is shared with all of your characters so no need to worry dude.