What is Your Sacred 2's Character's Race and Level?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently working on 2 characters.

level 20 Celestial seraphim (Soldats build, VERY FUN)

level 21 Pyro HE

Just got the game last week and I think I have about 15 hours into it. Pretty fun stuff.

I bought the game less than a week ago, and now I have:

Dryad level: 42 (40 Hours play, have been exploring alot ;) )

Shadow Warrior level: 36 (16 Hours)

Just started a High Elf too just to try, I think the HE will be much fun in the high level's :)

But cant decide what to level to 200 :paladin:

I got a Shadow Warrior level 90 Platina 103h playtime and 39.785 enemies killed 0 deaths

Except for the long hours I need for next level all is going nice :paladin:

Edited by arnomeke

I am pretty sure there is another thread like this, but oh, what the hey?!

I am an Inquisitor.

Not only am I the most dominant Inquisitor on Dark Matters, but I am actually the Chief-In-Lead of the Inquisition on Dark Matters.

I have defeated enemies from where you will tremble to hear the name of...

Like Gandalf the White.

:)

But that's just my background :)

I am a Level 58 Astuste/Nef Inquisitor.

80 Hours ;)

Edited by Kingy
I am an Inquisitor.

Not only am I the most dominant Inquisitor on Dark Matters, but I am actually the Chief-In-Lead of the Inquisition on Dark Matters.

I have defeated enemies from where you will tremble to hear the name of...

Like Gandalf the White.

:P I love the background Kingy. 43 Sion Inquisitor, 36 Celestial Techno seraphim, 33 Dual Wield seraphim, 25 BFG seraphim, 23 Totem Dryad, and 9 Lost Fusion Temple Guardian. Gameplay total is about...uhh, 54 hours?

I got a sweet new Dryad, who'd pounding the keyster of every single enemy she's coming across. She's a redux of my early build for ranged, and this one is an alternate for Putrescine's build :unsure:

I have gotten her to 102 today after putting on about thirtyplus levels with Schot in the servers this weekend, when she gets to Niob, it'll be a relief.

;)

gogo

My Shadow Warrior is level 38. Just beat silver solo (finally, bad build I guess. took me like an hour to beat the guardians, running like a 10 year old from the boogeyman)

And I just started a Temple Guardian tonight because someone on my friend's list got the game yesterday and I needed a new character to play together. Figured I'd try something different.

I got a level 200 dryad (#1 on the leaderboard! for level) I got 150 hours on it, with 430,000 kills. My experience per kill is 469.7% per kill. And my bargaining is at level 1,088 :bounce: Map revealed: 101.1%. Also I have another dryad level 120 with 0 kills :4rofl: like 8 hours of play time. Also #1 on the leaderboard for xp/kill ratio. And a level 139 shadow warrior with 40000 kills.

Edited by bigfoot69
I got a level 200 dryad (#1 on the leaderboard! for level) I got 150 hours on it, with 430,000 kills. My experience per kill is 469.7% per kill. And my bargaining is at level 1,088 ;) Map revealed: 101.1%. Also I have another dryad level 120 with 0 kills ;) like 8 hours of play time. Also #1 on the leaderboard for xp/kill ratio. And a level 139 shadow warrior with 40000 kills.

Duuuude, I've seen you on the leaderboards! Wow it's like meeting a celebrity :)

Anywho, I got me a level 26 Inquisitor, 7,008 kills with 8.29 play time - been grinding/farming in Grunwald mainly for set items because I'm greedy :)

I got a level 200 dryad (#1 on the leaderboard! for level) I got 150 hours on it, with 430,000 kills. My experience per kill is 469.7% per kill. And my bargaining is at level 1,088 ;) Map revealed: 101.1%. Also I have another dryad level 120 with 0 kills ;) like 8 hours of play time. Also #1 on the leaderboard for xp/kill ratio. And a level 139 shadow warrior with 40000 kills.

Duuuude, I've seen you on the leaderboards! Wow it's like meeting a celebrity :P

Anywho, I got me a level 26 Inquisitor, 7,008 kills with 8.29 play time - been grinding/farming in Grunwald mainly for set items because I'm greedy :mafia:

I have my level 35 bronze so im going to start agine on silver as im dot gonna really get my 200 on broze

Some great XP on your Dryad there :bounce:

My current chars:

SW level 177, SW level 114, SW level 82, SW level 35, HE level 141, TG level 81(SP).

SW level 120, TG level 46(MP).

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all thought it be cool to see everyones level mine is seraphim lumen level 26 51 hours play time 7,295 kills whats yours?

well my main dryad who I built for bargaining for the epic +15 rings n ammys is level 72 with over 20k kills and around 57hours of play time my other dryad is level 38 with only 4 hours of play time and no idea on kills...

Myself:

Temple Guardian level 123, about 100k kills and 200+ hours (I've explored 70+ percent of the map)

Shadow Warrior level 9....

My girl friend:

Dryad level 87, ?, ?

Sorry I can't tell you more, but I'll catch up with some added info later :-)