Farming for Items - Uniques and Good Drops

Where do you consider the best place to farm for items? I used to farm the boar and griffin but never found anything off of the griffin and found a lot of set items from the boar but I want to find better items not just set items but uniques or legendaries. Where is the best place to farm for these items? I'm in silver right now can go to gold but farm in silver. Somebody help me out please. I like killing the dragons but they don't drop that many great items. I also did the orc cave had descent results there but curious for more. ANY HELP WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED. Thanks in advance. PSN ID: BigDaddyTX87

Edited by gogoblender

hi failout,I love to farm in lan freeplay mode in niob difficulty(my sw is lvl200),and farm dryad isles(champion tree spirits)and all of the minibosses

especially the elemental ones(ice/poison/earth and fire lords,these have brought me very good fortune in legendaries/uniques and sets,but everyone

has their own preference,so really up to you,but just remember keep farming it may take ages to get the items you look for to drop(trust me)

good luck.

Where at on Dryad Isle? Which mini bosses do you farm?

Another question, Deathblow or + All skills? Im using a ranged dryad currently a bow haven't found a good blowgun or bow yet.

the champion tree spirits(dryad isles) roam all over their the ones with no leaves and have a golden shimmer,

minibosses-thranak/bloodclaw/boar/holos and the ice lord(same cave as thranak)/earth lord/poison lord and fire lord

if unsure about locations check the section on minibosses on the wiki,heres a link-

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Fallen_Angel

both deathblow and all skills are usefull but I like to try to get about 80% of deathblow so double damage kicks in quicker(faster kills)

I'm currently at 64% but lacking fast regeneration time because of no +all skills now I have a few but not like 20-30 all skills. I have like 5 maybe, I know its not much but I figured the deathblow would kill faster which is what I am after.

If you want to farm for uniques mini bosses are not the best to hunt down as they usually drops set pieces, try to kill the main quest bosses instead or some places with alot of champions, places I go for loot are: Grunwald, Swamps(Lizurath portal), Orc Lands, Jungle(Na' Fian portal) and Dryad island.

I don't know if there's a trend here or not... but I seem to find a great number of uniques in the swamps. Maybe because there's so many Bosses and they're so well-spawned?

For sets, nothing beats the Boar and Griffon. Check out Schot's guide here for a great run through on how to increase yield:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9693

And lately, I've been finding that with my Dryad, because she can drop bosses so quickly in Silver...If I can kill the Scorpion quickly enough, he'll drop me a Unique, 2 for 5 or six times.

I like the Scorpion, because he's so easy to access...he's just a quick few-seconds walk away from a Monolith. Attractive boss to farm.

:)

gogo

True. But he's got that nasty habit of dropping my buffs. And...lol, it annoys me to have to kill all his surrounding enemies first so that I can kill him as quickly as possible.

You're also right regarding the irksome fact of us only being able to memorize one monolith at at time... grrrrr

Zonc, what kind of drop rate are you getting with him anyway.. almost a hundred percent? And is it mostly sets or uniques? I find that I'll get Uniques way more often from the Scorpion than sets.

With main quest bosses there's a good chance for uniques and rarely any set, but with mini bosses it is the other way around and most sets almost never a unique.

When I do some Griffin farming it's always a set piece that drops, sometimes 2-3 at once, never found a unique in the drop.

those scarab thingies in dessy drops a awful lot for me.. all those small champions and all... and I also get alot of stuff in the TG chamber.. when u kill all, respawn the room and go again :)

I'd say griffon drop set items 2 out of 5 kills, but this is also probably dependant on char MF value. I've been doing 5 lvls of griffon and boar runs recently, with about ~21% MF bonus. Next in the line are:

- Kobold Chieftain (+ reward from NPC in Sloeford)

- minotaur king

For me have Holos always dropped few items, maybe 1 set in 10 runs.

Gahanka on the other hand have dropped good when I have beaten him, 1 set average 2 if I'm lucky.

I don't know if there's a trend here or not... but I seem to find a great number of uniques in the swamps. Maybe because there's so many Bosses and they're so well-spawned?

:D

gogo

Uhm I like doing swamp runs ...

Undeads holds the street. 5 stars quest.

Deadly blue. 5 stars quest.

Dream vampire. 3 stars quest - special dropper.

Sinister prince. 5 stars boss.

( Basement quest , 3 stars quest - special dropper. )

These 4 ( 5 ), gave me the best drops in 3500 hours Sacred 2.

Combine it with Basement quest in Khorum & EP mastery / Bargaining.

And well I hope you got at least 1 storage character, or well ... you get an EVIL ROOM ISSUE.

Edited by D-molisher