What happened to Jaggy?!

I was recently visiting Greece on a history department trip, and the sights, sounds, food were simply amazing. If they weren't bankrupt I'm sure the economy would be amazing too ;)

Right now the weather is cool and nice after we had some rain.

Have had some pretty hot days for the last week, so the rain was a welcome thing.

(Oooh, post 500)

@Gogo: For the most part everyone along for the ride is nice, it's just where we're staying that bothers me. Originally we were supposed to be staying in the Europa Haus (it's like...an old castle ground with nice two person rooms and all sorts of great stuff), and then we would have access to a fridge and stove and washing machines and all that. Instead we're staying in a tiny hostel, with four to six people crammed into each room, each of which is small and cramped. We don't have anywhere to store food, no where to cook it, and we're in the middle of the city. It's definitely a letdown from what we were all expecting :)

I have been taking pics! I suppose, since I love you guys so much, I'll even share my blog link with you, so you can take your own time to look at everything ( I've been taking like...200 pics a day XD;; ). The Blog~!

@Spunky: I'd love to do that! I've always wanted to have an excuse to pine for the fjords ;p

Unfortunately, I don't think that I'd have enough time to get all the way up there, since I only have weekends off from classes 3: I'll look at airfare prices, though, and see if I could afford that quicker means (I've been mostly considering trains, since they tend to be cheaper, and I don't like flying too much xp).

Our weather here's been a little rainy too - it gets really hot without it, though x.x;

Greece seems like it would be a fun place, too, Ryan. Always love that Mediterranean area ;)

Any other ideas, even if just fun towns or parks nearby? Hidden sites/sights I should see if I can see? Places with omnom-licious food? ;D

-- As a side note, concerning my blog, it might not work in some browsers (I know my firefox won't load the pictures, but some people have been able to get it work). It seems like there's a widget that's in charge of the pictures, or something, and that's what's causing the problem. Safari and Google Chrome both load it fine, though 8D;

Edited by JaguarGal