What happened to Jaggy?!

I'm so sorry that I haven't been online for like...a good 2-3 months D; Summer turned out to be...surprisingly busier than I expected. Visits and weddings and the like. Crazyness!

At any rate...I'm in college now, and my gamebox is at home, so I can't do much hands on work at this point. I have a whole notebook of character quest information, pertaining to almost all of the classes, so if anyone would like to team up with me and work on some wiki stuff about them, that'd be great :3

Now that I actually seem to have more of a life, I'm hoping to be online a lot more again, so while I may not be able to help with hands-on work, I'll still try my best to answer questions and, as always, I'll make banners/icons for anyone who asks ;3

Sorry again that I was gone so long, but I think you'll be seeing more of me again, now!

~Jaggy

PS - Concerning banners (sig pics), I've recently *finally* figured out a better way to do burn-ins/outs! Awesome! In case anyone wanted something animated ;3 (Recent example)

Edited by JaguarGal
Ahh good ol' RL :D

make sure you never let your game time interfere with RL Jaggy Gal, there's too much fun out there. ;) Nevertheless, good to see you're doing well and you're back at the FDM!

*cough* sometimes a bit of interference from the game time is good for you too...

yes it IS good...

it is good I say...

just take a cookie and be quiet ... ;)

I really love the dark side :P

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

*cough* sometimes a bit of interference from the game time is good for you too...

yes it IS good...

it is good I say...

just take a cookie and be quiet ... ;)

I really love the dark side :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

*lols* Indeed, I found that kicking back and playing Sacred for a good few hours really helped lower my stress last year. It's one thing to be glued to it, but to be deprived of it is sad 3:

Good to be back, anyways <3

Oh, just ps (because I didn't want to bother making another topic to complain), I actually sprained my ankle this morning 8D;;

So. Yeah, doing well maybe not so much, but wishing I had games to play while lying around, yes. Very much D;

Edited by JaguarGal

yes it IS good...

it is good I say...

just take a cookie and be quiet ... :evil:

I really love the dark side :whistle:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

*lols* Indeed, I found that kicking back and playing Sacred for a good few hours really helped lower my stress last year. It's one thing to be glued to it, but to be deprived of it is sad 3:

Good to be back, anyways <3

Oh, just ps (because I didn't want to bother making another topic to complain), I actually sprained my ankle this morning 8D;;

So. Yeah, doing well maybe not so much, but wishing I had games to play while lying around, yes. Very much D;

awwww as always eat cookies! They heal! :)

Hope you recover soon!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Haha, cookies. I think I...*rummages* Haha!~ I have two and a half boxes of various cookies; if you say they heal, then I shall have to test this >D

Thanks for the happy thoughts; it's feeling quite a bit better now (though it is still a little tender).

~Jaggy

Haha, cookies. I think I...*rummages* Haha!~ I have two and a half boxes of various cookies; if you say they heal, then I shall have to test this >D

Thanks for the happy thoughts; it's feeling quite a bit better now (though it is still a little tender).

~Jaggy

Ah that's good to hear! Now get even more better so we can continu the war of cookies! (nvm the last bit just getting a bit anxious to split cakes)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

• 6 months later...

Wow, yeah. Revisiting this topic 8D;;

I miss you guys T^T (And my gamebox, but yknow...) So it was finally too much and I bothered with not paying attention to looming papers, and logged in here instead to make sure no one had poked anyone else's eyes out! So far on patrol, so good ;3

Good news is (actually, there's quite a bit!):

This semester of school ends in 3 weeks! Woohoo!

AFTER this semester, I'm going to be going to Vienna (May 26-July 2) for study abroad! Anyone live there? ;p

Also, I've been a lot happier with myself lately, and I have a wonderful guy sticking around in my life <3

I've been drawing a fair amount, and with more freedom, but I've also been sewing! My latest project is a costume/armor for my Snow Leopard ranger character (*laughs at self*). But seriously, I'm pretty stoked for it <3

Anyways! Just thought I'd pop back in, and update you guys ;3

Hopefully I'll be able to keep popping back at least once a week. I just miss you guys too much if I don't!

Ciao ciao!

~Jaggy

Welcome back again, Jaggy! :)

Studying abroad, hey? That sounds totally awesome! I'm jealous! :)

Making your own costume is cool, I'll have you know. Good to hear that things are going well for you. :)

Jaggee, wow! You show up like that girl from chocolat...come stir up the post, regale us with tales and then are gone for new adventures in the world.

I've been running around DarkMatters all morning piecing together your adventures. As usual, you're happy, all a bubble and have plans and projects a plenty. Thanks for all the reads, and that sig is just amazing. lol, I think I like it so much because it reminds me of the bobble head leopards from Sacred 2.

:)

gogo

Heeeey Jaggy. Miss yah long time! lol @ Snow Leopard ranger armor. Meow? or Rawr! :D

Sounds like life is going very well for yah. That's always nice to read. Oh and what's that you say about Vienna?! Pictures! We wants pictures! :)

I think there were some people from austria. But I can't remember if it was darkmatters, ISF or GSF. One was from the TU-Wien = technical university of vienna. If I stumble above it I will check if the same nickname exists in darkmatters.

Hey, thanks guys ^^ I'm glad to be back at least a little actively ;p

And yes, yes, I shall take pictures while in Vienna, no worries Schot!

@Chattius: That'd be cool : D

@Erling: No no, I actually have quite a good sense of direction. I was able to find North at least 500ft underground XD; Besides I know these woods ;p

• 1 month later...

Well, sorry I haven't checked in again for a while - our connection here in Vienna isn't the greatest.

So far we've been having a pretty good time, despite not-the-greatest accommodations.

I was talking with some of my classmates, and we were considering taking a train up to Lithuania (to see the homeland <3), but no solid plans yet. I think it'd be totally awesome if we did get up there, though.

You guys have any recommendations for good places I should try to or need to visit for my last 3 weeks in Europe? ;D

Ah, Jaggy I'm sorry to hear about the accomodations.. is it because of the peeps there, or the surroundings themselves?

Are you taking pix to share with us? ;)

I wish I had some ideas to offer you for the rest of your trip...maybe one of the members here from Europe will see this and be able to help out.

Above all, come home safely!

:)

gogo