Off to other adventures

Hey gang,

just wanted to give anyone interested a heads-up.

I've stopped playing games on the pc. I don't know when I'll be back, or whether I will get back into pc gaming.

Currently I'm enjoying my game-craving time with a browser game, and Mario Kart on the Nintendo Gamecube.

Aside from that, I'm getting into some photoshopping, and've been busy watching series online, and satisfying my manga/anime crave.

So, no Sacred 2 anymore, even Titan Quest couldn't keep my interest for more than a week.

With this, I'll also be leaving as a regular visitor to this forum, I may pop back in once in a while.

Take care everyone,

sayonara. :thumbsup:

I may pop back in once in a while.

lol

We're not going anywhere, Timo, and hopefully noone knows the future right? There will always be stories of food, the merriment of laugh, the imbibement of joys/

Come back to visit your friends, we'll be here for you to regale us with stories of your adventures upon your celebrated days of return.

Take pix!

:thumbsup:

gogo

• 1 year later...

Heh, about one year later, good time for a necro. :)

Anyhoo, just visiting briefly, I do miss the fun with you all. This place is just awesome.

Currently spending my days with my GF, at my part-time job and just about to finish all the leftovers after my graduation, so I will be out hunting jobs next :D

Still kicking back with anime/manga, TV series and an occasional round in BattleField 2 or Flatout Ultimate Carnage.

But I feel bored quite a lot as well. PC stuff has lost my interest after a lot of issues with my PC, and the hours at the supermarket have really shown me how boring that work can be. To cure my boredom I'm trying to find a new interest, but so far I've been unsuccessful.

But maybe hunting jobs will take me somewhere.

So, just popping in to show my face again :diablo:

Edited by Timotheus
Heh, about one year later, good time for a necro. :viking:

Anyhoo, just visiting briefly, I do miss the fun with you all. This place is just awesome.

Currently spending my days with my GF, at my part-time job and just about to finish all the leftovers after my graduation, so I will be out hunting jobs next :)

Still kicking back with anime/manga, TV series and an occasional round in BattleField 2 or Flatout Ultimate Carnage.

But I feel bored quite a lot as well. PC stuff has lost my interest after a lot of issues with my PC, and the hours at the supermarket have really shown me how boring that work can be. To cure my boredom I'm trying to find a new interest, but so far I've been unsuccessful.

But maybe hunting jobs will take me somewhere.

So, just popping in to show my face again :)

Nice to here from you. Good luck on the job hunting!

Hey u Timooooooooooo

lol I was hoping you'd hop by again soon to tell us about zee adventures. Good luck with the job hunting... it's easy to put it off for a while, but eventually yeah I can see the wheels spinning.

So, out of the PC craze? You were so into it's technology...just wait, it'll come back and bite ya

:viking:

gogo

Maybe it'll come back, when I'm going to buy the laptop to replace my current system... :) But I've lost all interest in keeping up with the latest crazes, and buying expensive new gear.

Anyway, thanks for all your good luck wishes, I'm sure I'll be fine. On the 28th I will probably be going to a national career event with workshops and a lot of stands with job agencies and stuff, I'm going there with two of my mates who are also looking for a (new) job. I really hope it will not take long for me to find a job, I really would like to move into an apartment with my girlfriend and for that I need a job :)