Hey

Hey Everyone, My names Anthony, I'm 16 years old, apon looking up several Sacred 2 questions through google I always seemed to be sent here so. . I thought it was about time I went and registered and got to know the people giving me all this awsome info since I've only had Sacred 2 a little over 2 weeks now,

A little more about me,

I live in Australia , I love Watching Anime(if relevent)

Favourite game(Sacred 2 now :) )

and in general I like most RPG games.

Hope to see ya around the forums :)

Hiya Anthony. Nice to meet you and a most cheerful welcome to you here at DarkMatters. :)

Funny that google kept sending you here. I guess our magically google script is working well. Mwahaha. ^^ There certainly are a lot of brilliant writers on the forum as well as the wiki. Big cheers to everyone who's been able to help shed some light on the innards of Sacred 2. :)

I sirtantly hope I enjoy my stay, the last game forum I registered at, the first 4 posts in my welcome thread were all from the forum"jackass" =/ and from my searching I've seen a couple character builds I want to try out so far, =P + just thought I'd say that the site looks awsome!

Welcome to Dark Matters Anthony! Hope you have a great time here on the forum as well as in Sacred2.

So what anime are you into? we have some nice reviews on animes on the forum.

See you in the bar! :)

In answer to your question Katran, My top 2 animes at the moment are : Darker than black(just got disk 4and5 like 5 minutes ago=P) and Shakugan No Shana(got all of it=P) but these are closly followed by Black Lagoon(I'm yet to get The Second Bararge=/)

Nice to see your to mate =P

yeah it great to see some aussies on a forum for once