Regen choice in ice and blood for original toons

I just wanted to no whether or not we get to choose which style of regen we want in the expansion for any characters that we are carrying over from Sacred 2. Or are we stuck with the default regen style from the original?

Cheers

Think I've read that characters that have been created before the add-on keep the same regen as they have now, but when you create a char in the add-on you can choose what regen style you will have(this is something I have read I think, so maybe I have gotten it all wrong :D.

I'm doing a ton of shopping now, getting ready for new add-on. I know that plus skills rings are nerfed, so I'm stocking up on as much Bargaining rings as I can, plus new "bargaining" trading gear for all my traders. Chrona says that Bargaining rings are there and good, so it sounds like that's the way to get traders gussied out.

Barristan was saying that he's leveling but saving skill points.... not a bad idea as a "band aid" for repairing a build rather than starting over? Me I'm thinking I'm going to reroll all my toons cept the traders. Will be fun, I'll learn a lot, and the challenge is going to be awesome.

:D

gogo